July Rideout- Sun 6th July - POSTPONED!

Guest nastro azzurro

Guest nastro azzurro

We may have to plan parking up in Whitby as will prob struggle to get 20 plus bikes up there on the front???

Guest nastro azzurro
There'll be no fish and chips left for ya all if nas is at the front of the queue!

:raspberry: You know me tooooo well Techy :lol:

Guest nastro azzurro
We parked up at the Bandstand when we went.... loads of room :)

Dunno how to get to it though :?

That will be well cool!!!! 20+ bikes along the front. Vicki, Be one of them moments like Derby....... Just Bigger!!!!! 8)

I will be there weather permitting, looking forwards to meeting fellow members for the first time, even though I have been a member for some time now. I go to Whitby quite often and bikes do park at the bandstand and at the start of the pier, but at peak season they often get moved on.

On a Sunday, there is also a large bike meet (club meet) at the railway station.

• 2 weeks later...
Hopefully if we get a good turn out there's going to be a lot of bikes at Whitby on the day....... Awesome!!! :drool: :drool:

Think you will find there will be allot of bikes there on Sunday anyway, If you come from Scarborough straight down the bank when you get to the bottom there is a car-park on right that's where most meet, there is a cafe there that is regular meet-up. hopefully I'll join somewhere along the way. :D

Whistle Stop Cafe.