July Rideout- Sun 6th July - POSTPONED!

Guest nastro azzurro

nastro azzurro, I'v just confirmed as you are probably already aware, but that is dependent on the weather on the day. 8)

my wife ( pillion_no1 ) will also be coming on her own bike or pillion with me. We will meet up with you all at Fimber nr Wetwang. Could you please inform me of the meeting point & E.T.A

Cheers..... Banditaid

Guest nastro azzurro
nastro azzurro, I'v just confirmed as you are probably already aware, but that is dependent on the weather on the day. 8)

my wife ( pillion_no1 ) will also be coming on her own bike or pillion with me. We will meet up with you all at Fimber nr Wetwang. Could you please inform me of the meeting point & E.T.A

Cheers..... Banditaid

Cool, We will be meeting @ Seaways Cafe @ around 11.30 :thumb: Vicki dont do stones so cant meet @ Fimber. :lol:

Guest nastro azzurro

Hoping for good weather this week so can go to Squires one night.....

Gotta roadtest Mi new leathers!!!!! 8)

And before that statement puts anyone off.....there will be lots of different groups on this rideout....so u wont need to be terrorising the country with this lot :wink:

Guest nastro azzurro
Got to seriously hope for good weather for this meet!

Otherwise certain members will have be playing solo it seems :wink:

:roll: :scratch:

Guest nastro azzurro
orite nas, im up for it and will prob bring a few mates you,ll like them there fast not as fast as me but will keep you on your toes :D :lol:

:thumb: Though Am not sure what you mean????

I am steady me :roll: :lol:

And before that statement puts anyone off.....there will be lots of different groups on this rideout....so u wont need to be terrorising the country with this lot :wink:

i was only joking my middle nane is saftey first :roll:

Guest nastro azzurro
Its ok :wave: have already told Nas I am going so he knows I will keep him on his toes, :wink:

:laugh:

On a serious note though...... Don't mind getting hed down now n again but we will hope to keep the groups together mainly.

Feel as i will have to act more responible as i put the route together and there will be stops along the way (mainlyfor smokebreaks) to re-group.

Really looking forward to it. Should be one hell of a buzz having so many of us out at once. :thumb:

Nastro

Can i suggest with the amount of people we've got coming.

Bearing in mind different riding skills/bike sizes etc.

That we put a poll up for people to chose thier type of group

(fast racers / medium little over-taking, and steady i like the scenery)

I've been on different rides where they gauge them -Red / Amber / Green, or 1 / 2 / 3

Just a suggestion mate then we could sort out the routes with group leaders and tail Enders

Tc had a good idea so if your off on this can you click a group option so we can look at figures and maybe sort out some group leaders before the day.Any volunteers!

Thanks!

Edited by techno

rather than vote up top.....shouldn't it be the three groups where you register for the group you want to be in, similar to thundersprint day thingy?????

:? :? :?

would have done that but would have had to delete the exixting whos going and people would have had to register again!

Just looking at numbers at the mo cos people also joing ride at different places.

If nas wants it changing tho if he lets me know I will do.

fast, chilled and oooh a flower ???????????

Diplomatic and straight to the point as usual

What about Great, Good & Cr*p

:D :) :(