Northwich Thundersprint,, 10th & 11th May

Roadtorque

Im not sure if I can make it Im playing at the NABD that weekend , Il try and make it on the Sunday.

The rally site is only about 15 miles from the event so why not make a weekend of it and do both, it would be good try out for those who have never done a rally.

Anyone fancy meeting up along the way Matlock, Cat n Fiddle Times and places to be arranged.

I'm going on the sunday

Might be up for that as well, although I am a slow rider. Matlock sounds good.

don't worry, I'm a slow rider, not keen on filtering yet, and tend to be on the steady side.......

Don't care how long it takes to get there....I intend to see some of the scenery on the way there...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone fancy meeting up along the way Matlock, Cat n Fiddle Times and places to be arranged.

I'm going on the sunday

don't worry, I'm a slow rider, not keen on filtering yet, and tend to be on the steady side.......

Don't care how long it takes to get there....I intend to see some of the scenery on the way there...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds good. I would say Im a steady rider as well.

I am doing a bit of filtering, but will often be sat in traffic thinking their is no way of filtering and suddenly a bike will fly past. :D :D

Just a confidence thing that will come in time I guess. Compared to what I was like a month a go I have changed a lot.

Its a poo ride from where I am so to make it better might come doiwn there and meet yas all too!

Sound like a plan this..................should be fun...........the more the merrier :wink:

Just to put a spanner in the works :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ive only just found out Im expected at a christening on the Sunday, so Im goin with Gimpy on the Saturday. It makes no difference to you guys, just thought I better post it. Ive no idea on whats happening either day, want to go but for me Sunday is out Im afraid :cry: 8) 8) 8)

Sounds good. I would say Im a steady rider as well.

I am doing a bit of filtering, but will often be sat in traffic thinking their is no way of filtering and suddenly a bike will fly past. :D :D

Just a confidence thing that will come in time I guess. Compared to what I was like a month a go I have changed a lot.

I know that feelin.................

NB: Everyone going, please note there will be no Leon Haslam at this year's Thundersprint...

Due to the wonderful British weather forcing Brands Hatch to be snowed out!

Brands BSB has been rescheduled to clash with Thundersprint!

Should still be a good day out for everyone....

Enjoy,

Ti

• 2 weeks later...

Remember guys this is a two day event, So is up to you what you opt for, If you decide to do the two days it'll not make any difference, but for those going for a single day if the Sat or Sun would be best.

Didn't cross my mind to start this post as a poll, as I've never set one up, & If you think this might be a good idea, then mayde one of you guys could do it for me

Sorry, put this post up quite a while ago with not much responce , should have known as the weather gets better & things pick up, bikers start looking for fun & places to go, I belive that last years Thundersprint was Great, So hope to make it this year.