Northwich Thundersprint,, 10th & 11th May

Roadtorque

I'm still humming and harring atm... Not sure I wanna go on my own... will probably decide last minute, knowing me. And it is only up the road :D

I want to go to this but am still undecided whether I can make one of the days. My wife is having 2 full days of DAS training on Sat and Sun (her test is next week) and I have both kids... If the weather is good I may drive there with the tots! :D

I want to have a look at some bikes... when the wife gets her licence, she inherits the bandit... :wink:

where is everyone meeting up and what time on sat and what time sunday live in Northwich and will try and meet up both days sorry cant invite back to house in the middle building work wife would go mad but will try and make up for it and have a barbi when i get sorted if anyones up for it

I was wondering that as well? I think there might be just a few people there so it would be good to have a meeting point at some stage but unfortunately I don't know the area so can't really help on that one myself. Otherwise I don't know if I'll recognise anyone? I'll hopefully check back to the site before I go just to make sure. :?

Think we are meeting at J & S on Sat, well thats where im heading lol, then the event is about half mile walk is some direction or other! Im poo lol, please dont leave me stranded houd!

i know northwich so you wont get lost carley but what time at j & s i will be bringing my girl on the back i am just off to do a little shopping in northwich so will have a look around then check meet time on here

hope to see you all soon

the hog