Sinnis Hoodlum

savo318

To be completely honest, Chinese bike bashing aside, I own a Sinnis Stealth and that bike has been more reliable than two of my sisters bikes, one being LexMoto and the other being Honda themselves.

I bought it pre-owned with about 10,000 miles on the clock, and have done another probably 6,000 miles on top of that, and had no problems what so ever. Other than the chain snapping, but I put that down to a mixture of age and me learning how often I should be cleaning/lubing my chain. Since I bought a new chain I've had absolutely no issues caused by a fault of the bike itself. Call Chinese bikes what you like, but given that this bike has beaten even a Honda out of the park, I know I'm glad to have bought it. (Plus I spent a grand total of £700 on getting it, whereas my sisters bikes have costed about £1600 and maybe more. That's double what it costed me and then some lol.

Chinese bikes aren't always the best to get and I would advise getting a Japanese one, but if you're tight for cash, in my opinion the best Chinese brand you could go for would be Sinnis.

Fleck, as nice as that bike is, and as much as i'd love it ( and believe me i would). Im still on my cbt licence.

The reasons i was looking at the sinnis are.

Firstly money, im on pretty much a minimum wage job, so need cheap, and out of the cheap bikes this is among the best of the bunch.

Secondly its got a low seat, is was injured in the forces, and am now waiting on new hip. getting my leg over a higher bike is difficult and painfull.

Thirdly, and i suppose less importantly, i really like the styling of the bike.

if you're gonna do it... then you're gonna need to know basic maintenance so chain, oil, brakes checking everything that's moving is and nothing that shouldn't be is! Check out some YouTube videos and ask as much as you need to ( if you don't know- apologies if you do! )