RST textiles

Gavc88

So,

I’ve had my RST Paragon IV jacket and Ventilator 5 ‘jeans’ for about 6 months now and havent had any problems. They fit as you would expect and are comfortable.

The jacket has a removable thermal lining which is pretty warm!the ‘jeans’ have a removable thermal lining and a removeable waterproof lining. You can wear them in any combination.

I’ve been caught out in some horrific rain but i have remained dry! Which was surprising as it felt like my arse was soaking whilst i was riding, but bone dry when i got up!

The Ventilator jeans let a fair bit of air in around the thighs - hence the name - so need the thermal lining if its moderately cold!

Jacket has various inner and outer zipped and velcro pockets of various sizes. It has zip panels to aid ventilation at the front and rear which work well.

The jacket has a neck scalf type attachment which i hate so i’ve zipped it off and it works fine.

Comes with knee and back armour and pclets for hip armour which i’ve added in.

Overall, impressed with the price. (About 220 all in at the time for different shops)

I dont feel like i’ll be changing them any time either.

• 3 years later...
6 hours ago, JayMutt said:

I'm looking at getting the RST Tractech Evo 4 textile jacket (as seen below). Anyone had/got one? 

1317269200_Screenshot_20220117-150723_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.051516a4a9b55bf875630a72e0776177.jpg

I've got RST "blade" two piece suit in black. I've it advertised on here. Need rid so open to an offer. Based in London