To all you Rideout Virgins!!!!!!! Please Read

houdini

just trying to find a way from stopping the girlfriend from coming on the back!

Don't ride over cobblestones :roll:

There are some members darn sarf who are up for a rideout or two.

Keep watching the thread and one is bound to pop up - or start a thread and see who can join you for a bimble sometime.

I've done a few group ride outs now and i love it. passed my cbt in august and have had varying experiences from being left on my own to having a fantastic time. Like everyone has said ride to your own ability and enjoy it. And they really are a fantastic bunch and they all look out for each other especially those less experienced. When i can possibly get out i will so for the next month or two there is likely to be a 125. lol come on guys, we dont bite. :D

more than happy to ride sweeper and look after newbies and 125s, think coco is too

Perfick vehicle for you ......

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa39/snagglepuss_album/sweeper.jpg

Guest Ninja-Bear
I dont like riding in a group..... usually just me, stu n fozzy.

For the forum we split into groups, and were possible provide a map, just in case u do get lost.

As Roy says, its better if there are a couple of people that you do get used to riding with,, then join the bigger group.

If you really dont wanna ride as a group, im sure someone will volunteer to ride with you at the back, at your own pace until your confidence grows.

Never leave yourself out of these things.... everyone is there to help and make you feel welcome :)

Don't like riding in groups eh Viks..you unsociable git :lol: :lol: :wink:

Nope, like to ride with people who I know how they ride... not with unpredictable people... 8)

You get to know peoples styles of riding thats all :D