Would this be considered camping gear? :cool: 

I blame TV being so rubbish.

A wee pouch for the trailer's keys :thumb:

Shame I don't have the tools for writing on leather. TMBF logo would look great on the back f it :) 

keyring2.thumb.jpg.2cb64f9a5c90dbee92da97337424bf75.jpg

keyring1.thumb.jpg.93f943181eb5b82993ed66e758198f5a.jpg

1 hour ago, husoi said:

Would this be considered camping gear? :cool: 

I blame TV being so rubbish.

A wee pouch for the trailer's keys :thumb:

Shame I don't have the tools for writing on leather. TMBF logo would look great on the back f it :) 

keyring2.thumb.jpg.2cb64f9a5c90dbee92da97337424bf75.jpg

keyring1.thumb.jpg.93f943181eb5b82993ed66e758198f5a.jpg

can you paint TMBF logo on your trailer ?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Six30 said:

can you paint TMBF logo on your trailer ?

If I get paid for it :thumb: 

Or get a couple stickers  one each side.

But it needs @Stu authorization 

Edited by husoi

11 hours ago, husoi said:

If I get paid for it :thumb: 

Or get a couple stickers  one each side.

But it needs @Stu authorization 

jus a thought... gather your mrs will be on back of bike , how about the slogan on her jacket " WE LOVE with an arrow underneath, pointing to TMBF slogan on the trailer, as they say ,if  your going to do something .....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

jus a thought... gather your mrs will be on back of bike , how about the slogan on her jacket " WE LOVE with an arrow underneath, pointing to TMBF slogan on the trailer, as they say ,if  your going to do something .....

Other options would include

painting the bike and the trailer in blue/white

get blue and white suits and helmets

😋😋😋

Dealing with @Stu to get the stickers done. I'm not sure I would be able to paint the carbon fibre to a proper standard.

My first idea is 3 stickers, sides and back (no much point in front) size to be around 19cm X 3.9cm (ratio related to original image)

Painting will be too hard to get the same pattern, alternative would be a solid blue.

Not having a printer makes everything harder and not really too much point in spending £250 on a laser printer that I hardly use.

2 hours ago, husoi said:

Other options would include

painting the bike and the trailer in blue/white

get blue and white suits and helmets

😋😋😋

Dealing with @Stu to get the stickers done. I'm not sure I would be able to paint the carbon fibre to a proper standard.

My first idea is 3 stickers, sides and back (no much point in front) size to be around 19cm X 3.9cm (ratio related to original image)

Painting will be too hard to get the same pattern, alternative would be a solid blue.

Not having a printer makes everything harder and not really too much point in spending £250 on a laser printer that I hardly use.

@dynax has to be our man , aint he into printing and that ?

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

@dynax has to be our man , aint he into printing and that ?

If he would do it I could ride by him and fit the stickers onto the trailer on Sat 23 when I go south on my week's holidays :thumb: 

Edited by husoi

42 minutes ago, husoi said:

If he would do it I could ride by him and fit the stickers onto the trailer on Sat 23 when I go south on my week's holidays :thumb: 

Only Saturday 23rd I could find this year is in October so plenty of time to get something arranged with @dynax

Bit late for a summer hol?

Cheers

Ian

Just now, Ian Frog said:

Only Saturday 23rd I could find this year is in October so plenty of time to get something arranged with @dynax

Bit late for a summer hol?

Cheers

Ian

Sat 23rd May because is when i'll be going down to Cornwall for my wee week :) 

Going to Cornwall just for a week of wee sounds kinky to me. Also according to my calendar 23rd May is a Sunday. Its a Chinese calendar though so could be wrong.

Edited by S-Westerly

3 minutes ago, S-Westerly said:

Going to Cornwall just for a week of wee sounds kinky to me. Also according to my calendar 23rd May is a Sunday. Its a Chinese calendar though so could be wrong.

The only difference between chinese and western calendar is the time gap :thumb: 

I'll be leaving Edinburgh Sat morning, stay overnight somewhere between Hull and Norwich, then make my way to Cornwall.

Too old to make a 14hrs trip in one go 🙄

• 1 year later...
On 07/01/2021 at 17:20, Keeper96 said:

On the stove subject does anyone take one of the cheap gas stoves woth them? The ones come in a mini brief case type thing and cost about £10 from Halfords etc? 

I had one at my allotment until it exploded and blew a hole in the shed roof....when i say shed its a metal 3 sided cover for farm equipment and is about 15ft high 😳 

1. Was it my fault? Yes

2. Will i be getting another? No 

🤣

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Fiddlesticks said:

My lightweight cooking kit:IMG_20220623_122425.thumb.jpg.cd245847b0843988988332fab6eeb1d3.jpgIMG_20220623_121642.thumb.jpg.4a17fcbb1edd8980ec60e57746a3ee50.jpg

Similar to what I use . I assume the base of the large pot is a heat exchanger . I can knock up a cup of coffee in under two minutes . 

Screenshot_20220623-195704.png

Edited by fastbob
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Fiddlesticks said:

The metal thing is just a concertina heat shield. Makes a big difference.

Heat exchanger .