Smee

<t>Do you watch bike crash videos?</t>  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch bike crash videos?

• Yes - They're informative
    • Yes - Anything with bikes i'll watch
    • No - But i'll watch it if someone shares a particular video
    • No - I stay away from watching those things

i watch them quiet often as it reminds me what will happen if I ride like a dick. Also it makes me more aware of the dangers out there from other drivers who do not see you.

The stupid americans who ride in speedo's and bikinis just makes me smile

I don't mind watching. Risk is everywhere and watching crashes doesn't change that for me.

On a slight tangent though, I have found myself watching these "biker v cars" road rage videos. Most appear to be biker cams showing a car driver in the wrong (as far as the viewer can tell) and then some sort of argument or shaming on Youtube. Unless it's Russia, where fighting appears to be more common.

I love watching these vids but I can't stand (as one said all ready dicks riding in T shirts when doing wheels ) as its all ways the bike i feel sorry for (think there might be somting wrong.there lol ) as for the close calls bad driving blind ppl driving in love watching them as I take that experience with me and if see some one driving like the video I know what to do to avoid the crash . Also love watching bad drivers getting there mirrors knocked off .As if there not going to use them why they on the car lol ..

I have recently viewed a lot of these clips from so called "bikers" in the UK (don't get me started on the Americans) and such compilations of videos where somewhere along the way an incident unfolds.

In my experience of about 14-15 years of riding and driving, I stand firm that 99% of accidents can be avoided.

So, to me it seems, SEEMS that a worrying amount of these videos seem to entice an accident, which then becomes an incident of road rage. Most of them are on 'L' plates and are little whingey kids with whiney voices, and a lot of them are the one's at fault - not the other driver.

A few clips illustrate genuine brown trouser moments caused by crap drivers, but so many little pencil neck kids film their nobish behaviour, get themselves into a dangerous situation and make it ten times worse. It makes me laugh when the drivers confront them and they ride off after giving it the 'big hard man'.

Bloody annoying.