2nd Pudding Club event - 26th April

Korben

Hi All

After discussions with Willow and Akey they have decided to let us trash their house again for a 2nd Pudding Club event.

We decided to turn this rideout into the event!!

Meeting point and time will stay the same which is to meet in Matlock between 10:30 and 11am at the Fish Pond Car Park then go for a ride out before returning for a drink then back to Willow and Akeys for lots of cake and puddings.

Would be nice for help setting up a route, as I don't know the roads that well. Any routes welcomed. I know the route Akey did for the last one was good so we could do that if we want, but I am sure people would like to try different roads.

Hope you can all make it.

Edited by Korben

sounds a good idea and i would be in. Its the same day as the ann aummers which could make it a tough day. would the girls be up for the ride then back to mine for the ann summers? let me know and i'll see if the logistics will work.

sounds a good idea and i would be in. Its the same day as the ann aummers which could make it a tough day. would the girls be up for the ride then back to mine for the ann summers? let me know and i'll see if the logistics will work.

Just an idea to attract more of the Ann Summers crowd.

I was thinking we could aim towards Grantham on the ride out, which would mean less riding if you are coming on the bike.

Now all I need is someone who knows the roads between Matlock and Grantham and can plan a fun route. :D

right I am up for this one (funny old thing that!)

I will have a look at the maps again and look for a good route out towards grantham if there is one.

I am in holland the week before so i will try to get some pud from there, although might just be some free stuff from Eurostar. :shock:

Oh if mofo is back could it be the guitar hero / dance mate final at last :shock:

I will have a look at the maps again and look for a good route out towards grantham if there is one.

I am in holland the week before so i will try to get some pud from there, although might just be some free stuff from Eurostar. :shock:

Oh if mofo is back could it be the guitar hero / dance mate final at last :shock:

Time to unleash the can of whoop ass Vik!

Yess!!! Let the games begin :twisted:

ps..did wonder why he'd been practicin like a demon!!

Quick someone jump on his hand.....

Did I just say that out loud.... :oops:

Holland? Cake? ooooerrrrr Sounds good lol I do a very good tiramisu, dont drive afterwards tho

Damn.......................just looked at me calender...............start week of nights on the 25th.............bu55er it..........count me in...........that sleep thing is vastly over-rated anyway :shock: :shock: :shock:

Looks like i'll have to make loads of chocolate brownies a few days before.......then hide 'em from the soddin kids :? ..........and yes debs that means you toooooo :wink: