google

fastbob

Can't you Google it? :lol: Sorry!!!!!!

but yes sadly it does seem to have stopped working...

https://mspoweruser.com/disaster-as-the-last-google-app-on-windows-phone-stops-working/

Thanks for that , looks like I'm finally going to have to get an android phone. I can still search the net with Edge but Bing just isn't the same .

Surely you can access Google search on the phones browser? I've got an android phone and always use opera browser for Googleing, you don't need a Google app. :booty:

The phones browser is Bing , its a windows phone.

:spank:

Surely you can access Google search on the phones browser? I've got an android phone and always use opera browser for Googleing, you don't need a Google app. :booty:

Oh I see ! Find Google in my browser then pin Google to start ! Bless you , thanks very much . Done . Just curious, of all the smilies available, why the arse ?

Edited by fastbob

You should still be able to get to Google in it, search in Bing for Google it should work :lol: or just put google.com in address bar at the top.

But yes ditch the Windows phone ASAP.

Oh I see ! Find Google in my browser then pin Google to start ! Bless you , thanks very much . Done . Just curious, of all the smilies available, why the arse ?

I was mooning to Google app, not needed :mrgreen:

I was mooning to Google app, not needed :mrgreen:

Fair enough, thanks again !