Movie-making software

MarkW

Evening all!

My 10-year old is trying to make a little Lego stop motion animation, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend some free software for stitching the images together into a video. I used to have MovieMaker on my old PC which worked fine for this sort of thing, but I don't have it any more. I tried Filmora, but the free trial version doesn't seem to have any facility for increasing the transition speed of the individual frames.

Any suggestions much appreciated! :cheers:

Do you already have the images?

If not, try the StikBot Studio app on mobile and use that to capture them. Works very well. In fact, I think you can import pictures into that so might still work...

I've used ScreenToGif on windows too, which might do the job for you.

Just a few ideas hope they help :)

My son did lego animation when he was in junior school and Ive just quizzed him- he doesn't remember a thing so no help there! Id try the schools art department they normally have all this stuff set up and can't wait to let you know in minute detail what would suit and why.

My son did lego animation when he was in junior school and Ive just quizzed him- he doesn't remember a thing so no help there! Id try the schools art department they normally have all this stuff set up and can't wait to let you know in minute detail what would suit and why.

My son did similar, could have even been the same scheme (Computer Explorers I think?). I remember when we looked up the software it was £