For sale - as new Oxford Hardy jacket, size 40/medium

I bought one of these lovely jackets here very recently, then bought another from my training school shop, and then bought a leather Revit. The second jacket has been given to my son and I'm keeping the Revit; however, I don't need two relatively heavy bike jackets so I'm going to move the Hardy on. It's been worn about half a dozen times so is as new - hence the stock photo below.

oxford_textile-jacket_hardy-wax_black_detail1.jpg

Features:

Micro mesh breathable wax cotton and polyester construction

Removable quilted thermal liner

CE armour at elbows and shoulders

Pocket for optional back protector (Note that it has additional back protection too now)

Two front exterior chest pockets and two zipped hand pockets

Dual ventilation for increased airflow

Reflective components for increased visibility

Popper secured cuffs and collar closure system

Removable Velcro badge patch

I also bought a level 1 back protector for it, and that will be included in the sale. It took the total cost up to about £165, allowing for the sale discount at Sportsbikeshop (the cheapest anywhere).

Given that it's nearly new, I think that £125 delivered (UK only) would be a very fair price. For anyone looking for a classic style bike jacket with armour for the back, shoulders and elbows, this should be spot on.

Edited by learningtofly

My husband has that jacket. He also doesn’t wear it since he bought something else which is a shame because it’s a well cut jacket and dare I say flattering for men with more of a barrel than a 6 pack!

Haha... suits my 1-pack perfectly :thumb:

Seriously, though (!), in terms of fit I have a 40” chest, 33” waist and weigh 11st; there’s easily room for layering even with the thermal lining installed, without it being too large with just a t-shirt on. True to size, I’d say, as a 40/medium.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...