Pointless and probably boring forum wish game

I wish I was a rainbow.

Granted.... but Bungle will sit on your face for nine hours a day , George will lick your nipples for another seven and keep catching them in his zip .... and for the rest of the day Rod Jane and Freddy will constantly sing the theme tune to you .

Also you have to be friends with someone called Geoffrey

And Geoffrey’s dead !!

I wish I hadn't read this thread.

Granted, you go back in time stopping yourself from reading the thread thereby causing a paradox, slowly you and everyone else is ripped apart atom by atom destroying the entire universe apart from your original self that was part of alternate timeline left in existence just drifting alone in a vast expanse of nothing...

I wish I could watch the last season of Game of Thrones now

Granted, although I deliberately misinterpret that as the last aired season which was season 7 so you get to watch that

After watching it they also decide to cancel show making it the last ever series and you never get to know what happens next.

I wish Foxes badgers etc would learn the Highway Code when crossing the road .

Granted, they learn all the highway code and start driving, soon the rural roads are packed with foxes and badgers driving about and every road in the country becomes as busy as central London.

(And filtering becomes illegal).

I wish Foxes badgers etc would learn the Highway Code when crossing the road .

Granted. Foxes and badgers begin to use the highways like we do, but first on foot. They then learn how to use cars, motorbikes and vans and develop to the use of HGV's. As their knowledge increases, so does their ability to communicate and they become more powerful. They take over traffic enforcement, dishing out parking fines and tickets, scrutinising all driving abilities. The Foxes then rule the enforcement team while the badgers being to learn about policing, and soon become the highway police force.

As they take over the road network together, the foxes and badgers begin to get bored of following the codes and start to enforce their own laws. Soon the likes of the M25 becomes a fairground for them and as the anarchy builds, they discover how they were treated by humans, taking the law in to their own hands, handing out punishments as they see fit.

Foxes start to demand the "fur" of humans and badgers blame the humans for the spread of disease and so the down fall of humanity begins.

I wish I wasn't at work on this Sunday morning.

I wish I wasn't at work on this Sunday morning.

Granted, but you have to spend the day at a speed awareness course which is bilingual, so they have to say everything in English, then in Welsh. And it's Paul O'Grady running it. Also they have to make the tea, and they insist on putting 4 sugars and loads of milk in, then dabbing the bag for a second before discarding. And the only biscuits they have are custards creams seconds (which accidentally got no cream).