Iran

Slowlycatchymonkey

Not sure I can make this (am going to do my damnedest to rearrange things so I can!) but thought this might be of interest to some.

Lois Pryce has written some interesting bits n pieces and in the small clip of her talking I saw on an adventure programme she was engaging so might be worth the trip and moola, even just for the food!

This ones about her travels across Iran. 1st December.

https://billetto.co.uk/e/revolutionary-ride-an-evening-of-persian-adventures-food-cocktails-tickets-314590

• 2 weeks later...

That looks brilliant. I saw her TED talk on youtube and it was extremely interesting. Went to a talk this week that her husband (Austin Vince) gave which was superb also.

That looks brilliant. I saw her TED talk on youtube and it was extremely interesting. Went to a talk this week that her husband (Austin Vince) gave which was superb also.

Oh I haven’t seen the TED talk I’ll have a look. I have rearranged things, have tickets and am going. Looking forward to it muchly :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Yeah.....Austin from Mondo Enduro. .....A really interesting guy....... 8-)

Is it dangerous to say I didn't enjoy Mondo Enduro? Don't know exactly why, possibly the presenting had a whiff of trying too hard. I prefer Ed March C90 adventures :seeya:

I've got to say that I've never seen the Mondo Enduro film.......just read the book, which I found quite enjoyable........The same with Jupiter's Travels.....another really good book...... 8-)