Stuff off nightmares !! WARNING!!

BIKERDAD

I can't help but wonder how you come to have that particular bit of the legal system to hand.

Growing up in the countryside you end up in a lot of vehicles that hit animals. And I was taught to cook from a fairly young age so had a fairly good understanding of where food came from or could come from.

I grew up in the new forest and I've heard this said to be law too.

Think the idea is that it prevents people deliberatly running creatures over for food.

Mate of mine had a classic mini and found a dead dear so he strapped it to the bonnet. Drove home with his head out of the window as he couldn't see a thing through the windshield!!

Pheasant being one of the prizes they want to protect

No need to run them down, they deliver themselves directly to your front room when you live in the sticks:

IMAG0808.thumb.jpg.e5607421405bdd10763cf73f12fc5713.jpg

I reckon it would have jumped in the oven if I opened the door.

No need to run them down, they deliver themselves directly to your front room when you live in the sticks:

IMAG0808.jpg

I reckon it would have jumped in the oven if I opened the door.

Saw one leg it in front of us and tried to fly when it realised it had misjudged timings. Took a whack up its arse from the top of the right headlight and soared over the HGV coming the other way into a field.

I can't help but wonder how you come to have that particular bit of the legal system to hand.

Growing up in the countryside you end up in a lot of vehicles that hit animals. And I was taught to cook from a fairly young age so had a fairly good understanding of where food came from or could come from.

I grew up in the new forest and I've heard this said to be law too.

Think the idea is that it prevents people deliberatly running creatures over for food.

Mate of mine had a classic mini and found a dead dear so he strapped it to the bonnet. Drove home with his head out of the window as he couldn't see a thing through the windshield!!

That's the problem, lots of people have heard it, I've never been pointed to the legislation for it

That's the problem, lots of people have heard it, I've never been pointed to the legislation for it

heres an interesting discussion on the subject...

https://police.community/topic/362-picking-up-roadkill/

so might be part of the Theft act:

(4)Wild creatures, tamed or untamed, shall be regarded as property; but a person cannot steal a wild creature not tamed nor ordinarily kept in captivity, or the carcase of any such creature, unless either it has been reduced into possession by or on behalf of another person and possession of it has not since been lost or abandoned, or another person is in course of reducing it into possession.

so might be part of the Theft act:

(4)Wild creatures, tamed or untamed, shall be regarded as property; but a person cannot steal a wild creature not tamed nor ordinarily kept in captivity, or the carcase of any such creature, unless either it has been reduced into possession by or on behalf of another person and possession of it has not since been lost or abandoned, or another person is in course of reducing it into possession.

That does require several bouts of reading mind, and I've already had some port tonight...

I made the mistake of doing some engineering work in the nude and my bolllocks got caught in a vice. Mind you I should have stopped and rethought it when the other members of the metalwork class raised their eyebrows as I walked in.

Who knew there were lady students that day

Anyway it was the longest thirty minutes of my life before the teacher freed me, it would have only been a minute or two but we couldn't stop him laughing.

The ladies haven't been back.

I made the mistake of doing some engineering work in the nude and my bolllocks got caught in a vice. Mind you I should have stopped and rethought it when the other members of the metalwork class raised their eyebrows as I walked in.

Who knew there were lady students that day

Anyway it was the longest thirty minutes of my life before the teacher freed me, it would have only been a minute or two but we couldn't stop him laughing.

The ladies haven't been back.

:laugh: :laugh:

Hmm let’s see how the Philip Green thing pans out then revisit this thread :lol:

Tut tut, what happened to innocent till proven guiltily, or until you buy your way out of it.

No need for an enquiry, one look at that face is enough.

Come on now, we've all been involved in classic office bants that required a seven figure pay out afterwards to smooth things over. All just innocent fun.

My question is this:

How does one get involved in such a situation? I could really use a seven figure payout.

Come on now, we've all been involved in classic office bants that required a seven figure pay out afterwards to smooth things over. All just innocent fun.

My question is this:

How does one get involved in such a situation? I could really use a seven figure payout.

Just put pop on a pencil skirt and it’ll easily come your way :shock:

Me too. Dunno why. We currently have a very frisky little devil in our trees thats constantly flying about without a care, can’t see him lasting long.

When I was tiny my grandmother used to have a red squirrel that knocked on an upstairs bedroom window, it would send her into a paroxysm “Don’t feed the squirrel, don’t feed the squirrel” I always found this very funny because grandparents generally are quiet sorts.

So last year I went to Brownsea Island because I wanted to see a red squirrel again. I dragged everyone with me and we trudged around and around with the accompanying whining and laughter teenage boys use to let you know of their displeasure and that you are an idiot. Didn’t see a single one.

Can’t see a squirrel now without someone pointing out it’s not red and laughing. :twisted: