Those throttle assist thingies

Aah I’ve just been looking for the thread that has link to these. Anyone remember where that is? They had two different sizes.

Took over 6hrs to get back yesterday and the last couple of hours my hand was stiff. Not a surprise really, if someone said “here grip this for 6hrs” you wouldn’t expect to be able to do it without a bit of ache.

Let me know if you get one :thumb:

Hi SCM, I'm assuming that the 6hrs was the ride back from the mudguard install. Sorry to hijack thread, but how did it go? Are you pleased with them? Start new topic, if it's worth talking about.

Sorry for hijack @learningtofly

S23

I had the best time. I’ll post when/if the blinking devices ever sync and I can post the pics! :thumb: :thumb:

Cheers

tip over sensor will cut the bike :wink:

Hi Stu.... AFAIK... I've only ever had one bike with a tip over sensor.......please remember I'm an old git.....

So bit of string tied to the rubber band and the other to your jacket. As you fall off the string will pull the band, the band will snap and the throttle close. Genius idea.

Heath Robinson would be proud of this solution.

I think the string and elastic band solution would get my OCD twitching just a little too much, genius though it is :thumb:

I think I'm going to go with the Scottoiler, rather than the Crampbuster brand itself. I like the fact that it's narrower, and I know the quality will be good. I just need to check the grip diameter before ordering now.

Looks trick, though.....wonder if it would fit RnineT?

It's for all late model BMWs. Made by wunderlich, probably easiest and cheapest to order from motorworks or nippy norman.

Looks trick, though.....wonder if it would fit RnineT?

It's for all late model BMWs. Made by wunderlich, probably easiest and cheapest to order from motorworks or nippy norman.

Thanks for headsup. I think [mention]Slowlycatchymonkey[/mention] should know about this....