megawatt

rennie

Thanks everybody, I'm more embarassed than in pain. Brien wrist hurts morphine helps Thought I'd posted a thread. Triedrsetting it under a general anaesthetic, but no joy. Pins and plates tomorrow.

DSC_0900.thumb.JPG.1ef317f0faf886718f0da5369fca2015.JPG

Thanks everybody, I'm more embarassed than in pain. Brien wrist hurts morphine helps Thought I'd posted a thread. Triedrsetting it under a general anaesthetic, but no joy. Pins and plates tomorrow.

I've got whole stash of morphine if you need more :thumb:

Hope it goes well, first night is definitely the worst especially when they can't do anything more and just a wait for surgery, hope you got some sleep and if not at least they will knock you out for surgery :lol:

All the best mate wish you a speedy recovery, atleast it happened at the start of the bad weather and not the end of it! Hopefully by the time the weather picks up you’ll be ok to ride again ✊

Morning everybody and Thank you so much for the messages of support. Got out of hospital on Sunday morning. I have 4 broken bones in my left hand and wrist supported by several screws and plates, a few stitches in my right forearm and a lot of bruising on my left knee and right foot. Turns out , it wasn't wet leaves or diesel. We suspect it was a clear chemical spil outside a farm access road as it was very slippery until the rain washed the evidence away. The Fazer has a destroyed fairing, mirrors, indicators and silencer. The engine bars did their job. My gear was undamaged apart from my Simpson helmet.

Morning everybody and Thank you so much for the messages of support. Got out of hospital on Sunday morning. I have 4 broken bones in my left hand and wrist supported by several screws and plates, a few stitches in my right forearm and a lot of bruising on my left knee and right foot. Turns out , it wasn't wet leaves or diesel. We suspect it was a clear chemical spil outside a farm access road as it was very slippery until the rain washed the evidence away. The Fazer has a destroyed fairing, mirrors, indicators and silencer. The engine bars did their job. My gear was undamaged apart from my Simpson helmet.

That could be worth a claim against the chemical company or perhaps even the farm owner. Did the police turn up and take any evidence?

On the bright side you have an excuse to get out of Christmas shopping :thumb:

Glad you're home and hope you feel better soon!

wrist hurts morphine helps Thought I'd posted a thread

I've merged the 2 threads together :D

That's just cruel...

He's on the Morphine, its probably taken him 1/2 the day to work out what you did :P

Oh well at least he'll be smiling and had nothing better to do!

[mention]megawatt[/mention] Never a good day at least you did it at the right time of year, with luck you will be back on the road for the summer :D

We suspect it was a clear chemical spil outside a farm access road as it was very slippery until the rain washed the evidence away.

Racking my brain now its a long time since I have dealt with the stuff, it could be white fertiliser granules that when wet goes clear incredibly slippery like ice. Typically stored in jumbo sacks, Nitrate or phosphorus come to mind but I could be wrong (as thats most fertilizers) almost guaranteed the farmer will have some sacks around.