Kirkstone Pass To Devils Bridge Sat 5th April

Voodoo

<t>Are you up for it?</t>  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it?

• Yes, count me in
    • Nope, can't be bothered

Dont worry about that Jonesy, you only have to follow one road for half the distance and its not really a high speed road from what I can remember, and we will wait for anyone that gets left behind at the end of that road. After that I'll definately be sticking more or less to the speed limit because I'm not sure where the coppers hang out round there. You will definately be able to keep up and you wont get left behind!

Guest philgale

just noticed the date....im working so i wont be able to come i thought it was next Saturday doh.......

jones im off all week next week if you fancy a spin anytime tho...

Yeah. PM'd you. Is anyone meeting me and Drago at Kendal before progressing up to Penrith? We'll probably be going up the A6.

mind if i follow you guys up as not to good at navagating with my tomtom in my pocket and an ear piece :lol:

Check the map out on the first page Jonesyuk, exit the M6 at junction 40 and follow the A66 till you come to a roundabout, turn left and then we'll meet at the junction of the first road on the left at 11am.

Just after Junction 38 on the M6 (Teebay) theres a services, make sure you fill up there, cause I'm not sure where any other garages are. :wink:

Check the map out on the first page Jonesyuk, exit the M6 at junction 40 and follow the A66 till you come to a roundabout, turn left and then we'll meet at the junction of the first road on the left at 11am.

Just after Junction 38 on the M6 (Teebay) theres a services, make sure you fill up there, cause I'm not sure where any other garages are. :wink:

sorted, will see you there at 11

Sorry we missed you Jonesyuk, to be fair I was at the meeting point at 11 and then I met Jade and Dragolith for a brew just round the corner. We then set off at 11.20, shame we didn't spot you at the garage. :(

Anyway, cheers for coming Jade & Dragolith, was nice to meet you. :lol:

Sorry we missed you Jonesey. We'll catch you next time though. We were joined by a mate of mine at Devils on a Katana that is older than me, and extendede the ride to Lancaster and then back to Kendal. A good day.

Voodoo and Dragolith with our bikes at Devils.

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/203/devilsvoodoovq4.jpg

it was my fault, got held up in the morning thought i could make the time on way up but didnt get there till 11.20.

then i saw you guys near the garage as i was filling up, tried to catch up but didnt have a clue which way you had gone :? , so i thought sod it solo ride out :D

kirkstone pass was mint, some top bends up there :D then i stopped of for a coffe in windermere then up to lancaster then cut across up to rivington barn. top solo ride :D

still ashame i didnt meet you guys but theres always next time :D

Good on yer Jonesy! :thumb:

I'm glad you still had good day out even though the plans went awry.

I often have a solo ride ('cos I'm a Billy No Mates) and I find it a wonderful way to while away the time.

Good on yer Jonesy! :thumb:

I'm glad you still had good day out even though the plans went awry.

I often have a solo ride ('cos I'm a Billy No Mates) and I find it a wonderful way to while away the time.

cheers parapanfan i know wat ya mean about being billy no mates ha ha