Crash, bang, whollop mod 1

Occasionally whilst sat on the sofa [mention]Magpie84[/mention] laughs, and when I ask what about she says "oh just something on Motorbike Women" and I'm allowed to know no more. A real top secret organisation and I believe there's penalty of death (or at least removal from the group) if you divulge any conversations or pictures therein to any bloke :lol:

Its on Facebook :P

Where abouts? Just out of interest for a friend :angel12:

Their joining criteria is so strict I had to take a pic of her with her bike in order to be approved. So you might want to get your wig out.

[mention]Six30[/mention] what do you look like in drag? Don't think I'll pull it off with a beard :lol:

I didn't even realise that @elizabethf was on there, and now I'm panicking about whether it's me or her who gets put to the sword now this has been divulged

To be fair Im a bit of a lurker on Facebook groups, especially busy ones like MW. All i seem to see on my timeline on there though is people failing MODs (for random or extreme reasons!) which I dont want to see with my MOD 2 attempt coming up hahaha

Where abouts? Just out of interest for a friend :angel12:

Their joining criteria is so strict I had to take a pic of her with her bike in order to be approved. So you might want to get your wig out.

@Six30 what do you look like in drag? Don't think I'll pull it off with a beard :lol:

[/quo[mention]Six30[/mention]

Fooking awful

Without wanting to be too political, I'd say its more a minority thing than a gender thing.

Sometimes there are questions asked or discussions had that only other females could properly answer and wouldnt be of interest to men....or maybe the risk of the (minority of!) immature men trying to make it into a joke.

Despite the above jokes no-one slags off men. Most of the group have men in their lives, most of them bikers themselves and if not very supportive despite the expensive hobby hahaha.

If you want a men only Facebook Group for bikers go for it, I don't really care. In fact, if it's to give men who are worried about being judged by women or someone who struggles to talk generally about issues but can in a closed biking group with other blokes, go for it!!

@Six30 what do you look like in drag? Don't think I'll pull it off with a beard :lol:

Errr..at the risk of lowering the tone, it depends where the beard actually is........if you gather my meaning... :roll:

Errr..at the risk of lowering the tone, it depends where the beard actually is........if you gather my mesning... :roll:

It's alright [mention]Six30[/mention] already posted so tone can't be lowered any further :lol:

Brings a whole new meaning to hairy bikers.

Any way are there any men only motorcycle groups .... oh no that would be sexist :roll:

Equality , when it suits .

No, just equality......that will do.

Yeh ... As long as they stay in the kitchen and leave the toilet seat up .

Any way are there any men only motorcycle groups .... oh no that would be sexist :roll:

Equality , when it suits .

Have you actually ever.......spoken.......to a woman?

Well ... I'm talking to you ... you tart :D

Classy............not. 'Spose that'll be a "no", then....

Edited by Anonymous

Classy............not.

Get off your computer and go finish your ironing Mrs :yay:

Classy............not.

Get off your computer and go finish your ironing Mrs :yay:

And that's the nearest you've probably ever been to a pair...... :roll:

Well this thread took quite a turn....

Well biscuits haven't been mentioned yet so it's still kind of on track.

But more importantly how is [mention]Magpie84[/mention] doing?

Ooh did somebody mention biscuits?

Biscuits are good for you when you’ve had an oops moment, that’s a medical fact.....

@Magpie84 what biscuits are you using as a salve? I suggest something with chocolate :D

That goes without saying, in fact every meal should consist of something with chocolate at this stage still :thumb:

[mention]SometimesSansEngine[/mention] you better be taking the posh biscuits home this week none of the malted milk crap