Insurance renewal

Fleck

:mrgreen: I've just renewed my insurance this morning.

£87 and I feel EPIC! :mrgreen:

Tried twice now to get a multi bike policy and it would have been £120 for the remaining 9 months! Bloody scams.

Anyway I just wanted to tell somebody :cheers:

If you ever feel salty about insurance please remember that I pay £1200 a year...

Wow! I couldn't pay that, something would have to change, like bike, location or cover.

What level of cover do you use? If your insurance is stupidly expensive you could just insure 3rd party only. You could probably pay for a new bike in what you save after a couple of years.

I have not had a competitive multi quote ever, annoying thing is you can get a trade policy with as many vehicles you like with a capped claim amount for less than it costs to insure 2 cars.

Glad you happy with renewal

:stupid:

Cost me less than [mention]geofferz[/mention] 's insurance for my trade policy with 2 cars and a van plus bonus of fully comp insurance on anyone else's vehicle I was driving, only limit was no one vehicle worth more than £65,000 and combined under £500,000 :lol:

I had unlimited vehicles and a recovery truck, mine was limited to no hyper performance and a maximum payout ceiling on said vehicles per claim, which makes multi car policies a complete rip-off

Yeah mine was same sorry that is just what I owned at time lol

Had mobile app to just add reg numbers onto MIB database which was extremely handy for test drives and buying new vehicles.

Don't know why normal insurance can't offer similar without things like fully comp other vehicle cover but just a max cap and put as many vehicles on it as you like, would be very unlikely to have all of them stolen at once and you can only crash one at a time.

What level of cover do you use? If your insurance is stupidly expensive you could just insure 3rd party only. You could probably pay for a new bike in what you save after a couple of years.

Fully comp. Nah - it's an £11k bike and my premiums will drop in years to come - can't do tpft.

£1405 for my first year - most other quotes were circa £2500-3000 :lol:

Holy moly that's extortionate! You're old!

Fully comp. Nah - it's an £11k bike and my premiums will drop in years to come - can't do tpft.

£1405 for my first year - most other quotes were circa £2500-3000 :lol:

Holy moly that's extortionate! You're old!

Sadly I’ve had two claims in the car over the last couple of years. I also have a London postcode and no garage.

To be fair, the Street Twin was about £700 cheaper than the Triple.