Challenge 2019 - Registration & Scores

Hoggs

Thank to @Hoggs

99 for me please (same as last year, recycling the number so thinking of the environment )

Thanks to @Grumpy Old Git and @Throttled for the previous years.

DIFFERENT NUMBER!

:booty:

Extract from @hoggs post after a late edit.

"This did say it has to be different but they're all different places so sod it! However if someone else nabs your number tough."

:up: :D

That is not the pint - What if you took a few extra pictures (with your old number in) of, lets say, a biker cafe during last summer. Then, voila! you have scored without travelling.

Just saying!

But - Up to Hoggs really.

:popcorn:

DIFFERENT NUMBER!

:booty:

"This did say it has to be different but they're all different places so sod it! However if someone else nabs your number tough."

That is not the pint - What if you took a few extra pictures (with your old number in) of, lets say, a biker cafe during last summer. Then, voila! you have scored without travelling.

Just saying!

This is true but as there is no prize so whats the point, you only cheat yourself.

I have always used the tagging list as a reason to go to new places.

1 Please :twisted:

I Would Like 007 Please.

8-)

GoG did you want 1 or 7? I'm flexible on the numbers but you can't have two :lol:

If we can have the same number as last year, then I would like 1 - If not, the 007

:mrgreen:

I’m struck by an image of you next to your bike waving your number about singing Blondies “Tide Is High”

Is that why you’ve chosen number one?

Just saying!

This is true but as there is no prize so whats the point, you only cheat yourself.

I have always used the tagging list as a reason to go to new places.

Which is why there were different tags in new places every year - There were some 'crackers' too - Especially one or two of the Castles.

I'm looking forward (well, it is difficult to constantly look backwards) to visiting some of Hoggs Tags - especially the 97 in the City of London! :angel12:

• 2 weeks later...

NUMBERS

Grumpy Old Git - 1

Charlie 580 - 3

Rantmachine- 04

Goat - 6

Paul Kent - 11

Beansie - 12

xmachina- 13

Throttled Jr -17

Rennie - 24

Mickly - 35

JesterPilgrim - 40

Mikestrivens - 42

Oldgrump - 48

Throttled - 52

Tango - 61

Glorian - 069

gogs01 - 71

markhibberd5 - 75

fullscreenraging- 81

SometimesSansEngine - 82

S-Westerly - 88

JRH - 99

Onesea - 101

Stocky - 112

Magpie84 - 115

Slowlycatchymonkey - 143

Narp - 598

Mr Fro - 636

Igloo - 999

:lol: :lol:

Could I have No. 3 please?

....oooooh we don't normally have tags in Northern Island..... I'll do some for you though :wink:

Cheers

I usually get a run to the mainland at some point during the year so thought this might give me a few pointers for a route :thumb: