Any aquatics/fish/amphibian keeps here?

Arwen

My bro in law has had fish tanks for years then got rid them now he's gone and bought another one as he says they calme you down and stress relief is amazing ( I just.fell.alseep all the time ) so they are good for you just Make sure you get one them fish ..don't know the name them . They eat the crap off the glass tank and floor .. they grow depends on the size the tank .. brown camo skin ..

Plecostomus. ....AKA "plecos".........they like slightly acidic water...... (step away from the battery acid......) :shock:

I'l love a fish tank at work [mention]NeilM[/mention], unfortunately we are not allowed (same with live plants) as we do scientific research and cannot risk contamination :cry:

Axolotls have been known to grow up to 14", although between 9 and 12" is average.

Argonians are the lizard people of the Elder Scrolls game series. They can have Jel based names (their language) but frequently have names like Runs-In-Circles or Stays-In-Shadows. So you can end up with some funny sounding names :lol:

Does it function as intended? Might get one for my desk at work if so :mrgreen:

No. We are all still stress heads :lol:

Imagine how bad it’d be without the fish :shock: :D

Whoever has met me in person on here knows I am the calmest of individuals :lol:

A proper little snowflake I am :thumb:

I'l love a fish tank at work @NeilM, unfortunately we are not allowed (same with live plants) as we do scientific research and cannot risk contamination :cry:

Axolotls have been known to grow up to 14", although between 9 and 12" is average.

Argonians are the lizard people of the Elder Scrolls game series. They can have Jel based names (their language) but frequently have names like Runs-In-Circles or Stays-In-Shadows. So you can end up with some funny sounding names :lol:

.....like "Cleans-out-Oilfilters"? 8-)

[mention]Arwen[/mention]

To be honest we all but forget it's there...lol

The bugger is 6ft tall and 2ft wide :lol:

My shift is terrible for forgetting to feed them and turn it's light down on nights.

Who are these companies that come and service fish tanks once a week, I want one!

You rent the entire system and the service contract is included.

I don't think it's cheap by any means.

I must say tho that the lad who comes and does his stuff once a week is one happy chap....

Who are these companies that come and service fish tanks once a week, I want one!

I must say tho that the lad who comes and does his stuff once a week is one happy chap....

I can imagine it’s quite a few £££ but worth a little look [mention]Arwen[/mention] has made me miss my fish tank.

Mr Slowly would probably freak a bit though, 4 dogs and 5 rabbits is enough extra to deal with.

I can imagine it’s quite a few £££ but worth a little look @Arwen has made me miss my fish tank.

Mr Slowly would probably freak a bit though, 4 dogs and 5 rabbits is enough extra to deal with.

Back on shift Friday.

I will find out the company and how much it costs us a month :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...

So today we picked up our new addition to the family!

Meet Stevie everyone!

Had some wriggly worms and is now chilling in a temporary home next to me while I study untill the fish tank finishes doing it's cycle.

download_20181229_155743.thumb.jpg.51bf5229fc4df230394fee728fa3ec6c.jpg

IMG_20181229_173017.thumb.jpg.054240865b874c50599f654b3902b261.jpg

We don't know what sex it is, and won't untill it's around 8-12mths old.

So we wanted a name that would suit either.

Stevie Nicks or Stevie Ray Vaughan for example :roll: :lol: