A bit of fun

MarkW

I'm having some fun with one of our biggest competitors at the moment, who are gunning for us after most of their top people walked out and joined us. They have recently appointed an executive with a grossly inflated opinion of himself, who wasted no time embarking on some very silly posturing and willy-waving in an attempt to stamp his authority on us. He didn't realise that I always hit 'reply to all' in case there is anyone in Bcc, and consequently all the colleagues he thought he was impressing with his bravado just received this in response to his latest threat:

"Speaking metaphorically, if you intend to f*ck with me then at some point you're going to have to pluck up the courage to get your trousers off. So far all you've done is stand there fiddling with your zipper."

It would seem that someone in Bcc who doesn't respect him any more than I do leaked the email to the rest of the company, where it appears that I am rapidly attaining God-like status.

:lol:

When I worked in IT the company I was with had a lot of the staff jump ship to one their competitor's and with a lot of sour grapes (one chap at 16.50 on a Friday casually turned to manager and said just to let you know I won't be in on Monday, I've found another job).

About a year later they bought out rival company and refused to tupe over any of the ex staff that left on bad terms :lol:

When I worked in IT the company I was with had a lot of the staff jump ship to one their competitor's and with a lot of sour grapes (one chap at 16.50 on a Friday casually turned to manager and said just to let you know I won't be in on Monday, I've found another job).

About a year later they bought out rival company and refused to tupe over any of the ex staff that left on bad terms :lol:

I've already told the new guys that if they annoy me I'll sell the company to their old employers. :D