Well that was easy.........

newbiker90

They deserve a good talking to, a nice cup of tea and be asked politely to put it back and if they don't then they should damned well be left to get on with it

As long as it is only a talking to and not shouting ... and the tea is not to hot that they burn there lips .

I hate this vid.

On the one hand, I understand why people didnt step in, but on the other I wish people did!!

I mean I would not want to be stabbed or have acid thrown on my face either.

But on the other hand I am working so hard at the moment to make money for DAS and to buy a Honda NC 750xa that I have a great urge to baseball bat all three of them

I hate this vid.

On the one hand, I understand why people didnt step in, but on the other I wish people did!!

I think the only people that would challenge scrots like this are other bikers, I know I would, I worked damned hard to save up and buy my bike, just like every other biker I know, I just wouldn't be able to stand by and watch some light fingered scum bags do this! I hope they get all that's coming to them .... High speed versus an immovable object.