Embarrassed

JesterPilgrim

haha i know what you mean, i dropped by CBF600 twice in about 2 weeks.

First time whilst parking up at work. I was on it, engine off and i leaned it too far right whilst turning right.

Second time, i attempted to put it on centre stand on uneven road (silly i know).

Luckily just my ego and crash bars bruised lol.

This video helped me alot:

">
(How To Pick Up A Motorcycle)

This was the video that finally got me sorted. Lots of videos talk about getting your backside as close to the ground as you can, kidneys against the seat. I find it much easier to rest my backside on the side (currently top of the bike when sideways!) and start from there :thumb:

Did it myself years ago with a Z1100, turned into a side road, downhill with a very adverse camber, as I turned I realised there was a bus coming up the hill and I couldn't get past it, went to put my foot down and realised there was no road to put my foot on, me and the bike toppled over in front of the bus with every one watching, school boy error!! I also seen one of the riders in the TT races drop his bike when coming in for a pit stop in front of hundreds of spectators, he a professional. I reckon we've all done something like this that has given us a red face, its all been seen before so I wouldn't worry to much about going back to the shop, maybe a bit of Mickey taking but that's the spirit of biking, all in good humour, we can laugh at ourselves and each other but we know when the chips are down we'll all be there to help as well.

Wow how easy was that to pick up the bike .I was not show how to on my CBT. Or learning . But I can't wait to drip.it now just to see how easy it.is to lift .... :scratch: not right :bike: :bike:

Very kind bus driver and a passing cyclist helped me, if they hadn't of it would have still been there.