Any guitars for sale?

NeilM

Now then.

I know this has been muted previously.

Does anyone still have either lead/rythym guitars for sale.

Lewis is looking at options. Obviously he doesn't want to spend a lot...lol

He presently uses a fender stratocaster.

Ta

I've got a squire hm2 for sale. Was asking £90 on eBay but open to offers. Needs a good setup and restring as not use in years. Some joker had one for sale for near £1500 on eBay as a collectible guitar but they're out there mind. Probo not the kind of thing your after though!

I've got a squire hm2 for sale. Was asking £90 on eBay but open to offers. Needs a good setup and restring as not use in years. Some joker had one for sale for near £1500 on eBay as a collectible guitar but they're out there mind. Probo not the kind of thing your after though!

Cheers old boy

But as you alluded to. The look of the guitar has put him off. ??

But cheers anyway

Cheers old boy

But cheers anyway

Doesn't like the 80s cock rock look? some stonewashed jeans, big white trainers and a mullet is all he needs.

Cheers old boy

But cheers anyway

Doesn't like the 80s cock rock look? some stonewashed jeans, big white trainers and a mullet is all he needs.

Yes. Sort of trying to steer him away from that look to be fair :lol:

He chooses a fender strat and you want to steer him away?

More importantly what sound does he want?

I'm not trying to steer him away from that.

I know nowt about guitars...lol

I think he's just after a spare/wants 2!!!

He says think bonehead of oasis :lol:

Now then.

Ta

Hi..I've got 2 guitars for sale...one is an Epiphone Les Paul...10yr old sunburst in showroom condition..just been restrung with ernie ball slinkys..and a Fender Strat..G5 made by Roland with active Roland accoustic pick up...

Now then.

Ta

Hi..I've got 2 guitars for sale...one is an Epiphone Les Paul...10yr old sunburst in showroom condition..just been restrung with ernie ball slinkys..and a Fender Strat..G5 made by Roland with active Roland accoustic pick up...

I will tell him when he comes back. Daft lads just gone out on his skateboard.

He will know what they are....lol

Are we talking good price?

He's a poor northerner :cheers:

Now then.

Ta

Hi...The Strat is quite expensive,I've upgraded it with many custom parts I'm looking for about £600 for it...but I'm asking £200 for the Epiphone Les Paul...Cheers Bob..

Hi...The Strat is quite expensive,I've upgraded it with many custom parts I'm looking for about £600 for it...but I'm asking £200 for the Epiphone Les Paul...Cheers Bob..

Cheers Bob.

To be honest. It's too expensive for him. Although the epiphone style is what he's after.

Now then.

Ta

Is it the VG Stratocaster they did a few years ago?, the different guitar sounds idea sounds really cool, but always wondered if it actually worked well?.

Also your son has the perfect guitar already, can't go wrong with a Strat,or a Tele,or a Les Paul :thumb:

Now then.

Ta

Is it the VG Stratocaster they did a few years ago?, the different guitar sounds idea sounds really cool, but always wondered if it actually worked well?.

Also your son has the perfect guitar already, can't go wrong with a Strat,or a Tele,or a Les Paul :thumb:

Aye.

I don't fully understand myself.

Something along the lines of a different sound?

He got some brass for Xmas and I think it's burning a hole in his pocket.

But. There's worse things he could spend his money on I suppose

Aye.

I don't fully understand myself.

Something along the lines of a different sound?

He got some brass for Xmas and I think it's burning a hole in his pocket.

But. There's worse things he could spend his money on I suppose

To be fair to him it's best to have one of each :thumb: , I got rid of my Telecaster a while ago though, it just wasn't a good one, saving for a Telecaster Plus at the moment :D .

I've got one of these knocking around that I've been meaning to stick on EBay. He can have as many guitar sounds as he likes!

IMG_1565.JPG

Excuse the ignorance. But what is it Mark?

I've got one of these knocking around that I've been meaning to stick on EBay. He can have as many guitar sounds as he likes!

IMG_1565.JPG

It's a Zoom G3 multi effects unit and amp simulator - basically dozens of stomp boxes and amp sounds in a single unit.

">

IMG_1565.JPG

It's a Zoom G3 multi effects unit and amp simulator - basically dozens of stomp boxes and amp sounds in a single unit.

">

So does that plug into the amp?

If so. How much are you after for it?

Cheers

It does indeed - it sits inline between the guitar and amp.

Price-wise, he can have it for peanuts: the newest version is just £109 on gear4music.com, and the only second hand version of mine I found on Ebay was from Japan, and more expensive than a new one! How does £30 sound?

It does indeed - it sits inline between the guitar and amp.

Price-wise, he can have it for peanuts: the newest version is just £109 on gear4music.com, and the only second hand version of mine I found on Ebay was from Japan, and more expensive than a new one! How does £30 sound?

Cheers Mark.

Was good to meet you and yours.

I can know hear 7 nation army in 55 different styles :lol: