Helpfull biker

When for a ride out this morning Horncastle over to skegg then back towards Sleaford. I stopped to clean my visor and try and warm my hands when a fellow biker stopped to check I was ok.

If you are on this site I would like to say thank you :D

When my bike died on me last time almost every biker at least nodded and a couple stopped to see if they could help while I was waiting for recovery. It's nice to know as a whole there is camaraderie amongst bikers.

I haven’t recovered from the guilty feelings of riding passed an obviously broken down biker on the motorway roundabout- at the time I just couldn’t stop- literally couldn’t stop, it was my first outing on my mobike and I went round the roundabout twice with such poor control I couldn’t make the bike stop near them without risking mowing them down :oops: still bothers me all this time later but I suppose at least I didn’t maim them! :lol:

I haven’t recovered from the guilty feelings of riding passed an obviously broken down biker on the motorway roundabout- at the time I just couldn’t stop- literally couldn’t stop, it was my first outing on my mobike and I went round the roundabout twice with such poor control I couldn’t make the bike stop near them without risking mowing them down :oops: still bothers me all this time later but I suppose at least I didn’t maim them! :lol:

It happens to all of us - often you don't see them till late and it takes a minute to process. I've gone back a few times, often they're not there 👍