Need help with electrics of YBR 125

emmajaneg

Hi there, my boyfriends YBR 125 has completely messed up. His bike will not turn on properly, he is having to faff with the wires to get the ignition to turn on. Can anyone recommend something we can do, some cheap wires to order to fix it? Thanks

Oh no :( mine had issues when I first got it and it ended up needing a whole new wiring loom. I wish I could offer some advice but I'm clueless I just hope it ends up being an easier fix than mine.

I know when mine was playing up the engine light flashed which indicated what the fault might be, for example mine did 3 long flashes, to show the first number, then 3 short flashes to show the second number. That showed there was something wrong in the ignition coil or in my case a loose wire in the head light that was shorting everything out and then proceed to get worse every time they fixed one thing another went wrong 😣

These are the other codes and what they mean.

received_2096481083954236.thumb.jpeg.34e0598fce8c7d816e72bdb364a23035.jpeg

received_2096481107287567.thumb.jpeg.70b884b9b95884c7691868405eed8126.jpeg