Any recommendations on cctv?

fq-craigus

As in title

We have recently installed a wireless camera at work in the workshop and it’s proved a great bit of peace of mind that me and my dad can just open the app and view the workshop when we want and get notified anytime a huge moth flies past the camera, but this is an internal one and I want to install some wireless cameras at home in the garage, back garden, front of house and inside.

So 4 cameras and the ability to save recordings on a hard drive isn’t essential as long as there is a cloud storage that can keep the motion alerts saved.

I have seen a make called Adran does anyone have any experience of the app? As the one we have at work is an EZVIZ

ive got an ieGeek camera installed in my garage, and four of them installed in my mums shop (to compliment her 16 channel wired cctv system) no complaints so far!

Each one has an internal SD card to record onto and the app lets you playback the footage from each camera.

easy to setup, and work well in zero light.

£50quid each off amazon, excellent reviews too.

https://amzn.to/2CFBTkO

ive got an ieGeek camera installed in my garage, and four of them installed in my mums shop (to compliment her 16 channel wired cctv system) no complaints so far!

Each one has an internal SD card to record onto and the app lets you playback the footage from each camera.

So you can just buy as many as you need and link to the app? Are they for external use as well as internal do you know?

So you can just buy as many as you need and link to the app? Are they for external use as well as internal do you know?

Yep outdoor cameras, and yep just add them to the app as you buy more. The 1080p is good picture quality.

I've got an android phone and the app works perfectly