Challenge 2019 - Discussion Thread

Hoggs

Are we witnessing the beginning of war of the roses?!

If so @Hoggs I think sometimes pic is two different bikes, the breakfast sign one is his and the one where you can see it is a point score worthy pub is just some other random green bike pic he lifted from the internet to score points over his wife.... shame on you.

I suggest suspending the points until a full investigation has been completed, it should only take a year or two.....

@Magpie84 fair?

I get my first points at this pub and then this happens...

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/somerset-news/fire-crews-evacuate-30-people-2669049

(by all accounts he’s such a lunatic people avoid him but he has an OCD about things being perfect and takes time over every job :thumb: )

I have a friend like that he often comes round to appreciate my delicate engineering, he is amazed how I have the correct size of hammer for every job (actually I don't have any 5lb lump hammers, never had much call at home). I had some fun with a particular wheel nut the other day I sent him a picture of some sockets I had been using.

IMG-20190307-WA0000.thumb.jpeg.1378c64f53886d7390e71fa1fa2c4191.jpeg

I actually broke 3 before he arrived.

He was amazed when I had copper slip and torque wrench to do them up properly, I actually decided against the small/medium hammer as he was there and it was his socket.

Sitting here wondering if @BabyD has been storing up pics or has had one long day :shock:

I still have more to upload but don't want to seem too eager & competitive :wave:

I still have more to upload but don't want to seem too eager & competitive :wave:

Do it! Smash those competitors out the water :lol:

I'll try remember to update the score post on Monday :lol:

Is there a way of me having an off line copy of map & delete the places as I do them???

Hmm. Leave it with me... I may need a computer to duplicate the map so will be Monday :thumb:

Do it! Smash those competitors out the water :lol:

I'll try remember to update the score post on Monday :lol:

That's fighting talk that is, now were did I stick the bloody bike keys :thumb:

Could I have a printable map also :?: :?:

Just that i do 2 other photo rallies, and it can get bloody confusing some days :D Cheers.

Is there a way of me having an off line copy of map & delete the places as I do them???

Short answer is yes quite easy if you have google account...

1) Open using this link:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=11pQr2GCmVJnO7FpqY15tG4gaT0Ac4X8N&ll=50.43922201729575%2C21.850018574999922&z=4

IE Second link in challenge 100 thread.

2) To the right of where it says "Challenge 100 2019" there are 3 vertical dopts click here to open menu.

3) Click Copy Map. it creates a copy in your one drive of the map change name as you see fit.

4) Using googles My maps you can add (Pubs dealers etc) delete or change as you see fit.

My Maps - https://www.google.com/maps/d/

You can also down load KML or KMZ and play using other apps....

[mention]BabyD[/mention] / [mention]Hoggs[/mention] I hope this helps...

If it dont work post up your issues and I will try and be more clear...

What is the high score record???

I believe someone in previous years has obtained every one of the 100 and every pub.... Then we did not have dealers and other things...

Thanks.

They obviously didn’t have anything else to do all year :D

Me again with another question.........

Is it possible to have a live leaderboard rather than waiting until months end???

You can keep your own score on your profile :thumb:

For the leaderboard, I don't think [mention]Hoggs[/mention] is paid enough by us playing to justify jacking in her job to keep it updated full time

I didn’t mean a member keep updating the scores, I didn’t know if the forum system had or could have a automatically updated leader board for when members update there scores it would automatically rank you on the leaderboard

I didn’t mean a member keep updating the scores, I didn’t know if the forum system had or could have a automatically updated leader board for when members update there scores it would automatically rank you on the leaderboard

No unfortunately not!

I’m happy with 2nd, it’s never good to show your cards too early in the game, always leave a reserve 😉 as it’s a marathon not a sprint + at the moment I have nothing but time to waste :twisted: :bike: