Weird dreams

MarkW

I have no idea why, but just recently I have had a spate of very weird dreams. Last night I had two:

In the first, I had walked out of my business and taken a job as a salesman in an Allied Carpets showroom, which for some reason was located in the attic of one of the high street shops in town. On my first day I tried to convince the boss that we really needed to diversify into bedside lamps and garden tools, before getting fired for selling car insurance to someone who came in for a tufted Wilton.

In the second, I was watching Masterchef with my wife, when our very own [mention]Six30[/mention] appeared as one of the contestants. I said "Hey, I know him - he's on the Motorbike Forum!" Everything was going fine until Monica introduced the skills test: "You have 20 minutes. I'd like you to bone this chicken..."

:shock:

I: "You have 20 minutes. I'd like you to bone this chicken..."

:shock:

Have you ever seen the film deathrow gameshow ?

the Lust Vs Hunger dilemma! Will the prisoner released after 15 years of solitary confinement choose to eat the roast chicken or be drawn to the beautiful girl? Ofcourse, he just shags the chicken. Golden

That’s weird , I did get banned from allied Carpets for making a Wilton all wet and sticky one Sunday afternoon , didn’t work there was just a customer ... no chicken was involved though .

That’s weird , I did get banned from allied Carpets for making a Wilton all wet and sticky one Sunday afternoon , didn’t work there was just a customer ... no chicken was involved though .

Would that be Mrs Wilton, manager of their Gillingham branch? :D

Would that be Mrs Wilton, manager of their Gillingham branch? :D

No it was one of her twins .. I struggled to tell them apart at first but sussed it out ...

Sally's got massive tits and a nice shaved pussy. Derek has a moustache and big hairy bollocks"