motorbike alarm help

inquisitor

First post so not sure how this works.

I just bought a second hand bike and it has a burglar alarm. I think it is a NCS Spy all in one with a black remote which has 4 buttons. Unfortunately there was no manual so I am unsure about operating it - apart from the open lock and close lock buttons. One other button (bottom right) is the panic button. I am not sure what the top right button is for. Does anyone know if I can get an online or pdf version of the manual?

Don't know an answer to your question but I can advise ... take the alarm off your bike and burn it with fire . Just get a disc lock alarm for when it's in your garage or garden if you feel the need . :thumb:

Edited by Six30

If your burglar alarm on your bike goes off and you rush out to the garage to find a box of milk tray on your seat .... this isn't a bike burglar ..... you have an admirer.

First post so not sure how this works.

I just bought a second hand bike and it has a burglar alarm. I think it is a NCS Spy all in one with a black remote which has 4 buttons. Unfortunately there was no manual so I am unsure about operating it - apart from the open lock and close lock buttons. One other button (bottom right) is the panic button. I am not sure what the top right button is for. Does anyone know if I can get an online or pdf version of the manual?

It could be a bike locating button, but this function might not be enabled, I would imagine it would set the indicators flashing and/or give an audible beep. Not as loud as a full alarm warning.

If not that, then it could be a remote engine start button, but again the original fitter may not have wired that in either.

These are just guesses based on the functions given in a product description for the SPY all in one.

">

And all because @Six30 is a stalker

[/quot[mention]Six30[/mention]

He's an amateur , leaving a box of chocolates and doing the off..... I'd of least had a shite somewhere .