Go pro advise

Hi all, looking to get a go pro or similar for the bike but also as a general camera for holidays etc,

What particular model is good? And expected cost?

Also, can anyone suggest a mount for when using on the bike? - not sure where I would mount it yet although bike is a ER6 and helmet is a Shoei GT

Need to to be water proof ideally for scuba diving/ going in the sea, or atleast have a waterproof assseserie such as a case

Doesn’t have to ge a go pro - open to suggestions :)

I have a GoPro 4, great little camera, I take iron holiday and use it for pretty much everything. Mounting it on the bike depends on what you want to shoot, I tried various places, didn't like the GoPro on my helmet I thought it was to bulky. I now have a Ghost 4K Drift mounted to the side of my helmet, it isn't bulky, very stream lined, easy to use and shoots brilliant footage. I tend to use my GoPro for holidays now as just a one size fits all camera. I bought my GoPro 2nd hand for £100, my drift was a present but I think you can pick them up for around the same price.

I use a GoPro Hero Session on my bicycle, never found somewhere to mount it on my ER6F though and I haven't fancied a helmet mount. Should be easier on a ER6N I imagine though if that's what you've got. They've just stopped making it, which is a shame, as it's waterproof by design but you're bound to find one second hand if it takes your fancy.