For wasting time

Slowlycatchymonkey

For anyone looking to waste the day watching a box set. Hope it not as bad as Sons of Anarchy. Saddo I am will still watch it regardless just because it’s got motorbikes in it :oops:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p06y1plr/mayans-mc-series-1-1-perro-oc?ns_mchannel=email&ns_source=&ns_campaign=PANUK_DIV_05_IPL_Recommends_Mayans_2&ns_linkname=bbctwo_mayansmc_dramacrime_&ns_fee=0

well I watched the first one thought it was crap then I saw a bit of the second one and it didn't get any better, ok if you are into that American hells angel type of gunge but not my thing I wont be tuning in again :|

well I watched the first one thought it was crap then I saw a bit of the second one and it didn't get any better, ok if you are into that American hells angel type of gunge but not my thing I wont be tuning in again :|

Sometimes for no good reason I force myself to continue watch something I’m not enjoying. I only just made it to the end of the first episode and started the second episode but I can’t manage it, Im tapping out.

a few years ago there was a couple of half hour programmes on the one eyed monster and they were called screaming reels (a fishing programme) and just after that there was another one called two wheels better, I think the bbc would be better doing a re-run of those two instead of last nights garbage :?