Mild green fairy liquid

SometimesSansEngine

We use Fairy Liquid, please tell me where I can get some for free, I'm all ears :D

If I am to deduce correctly what [mention]Flatty[/mention] does, it's nip into the neighbour's kitchen whilst they aren't looking and squirts some of their fairy liquid into the cleaning bucket.... :wink:

We use Fairy Liquid, please tell me where I can get some for free, I'm all ears :D

If I am to deduce correctly what @Flatty does, it's nip into the neighbour's kitchen whilst they aren't looking and squirts some of their fairy liquid into the cleaning bucket.... :wink:

So. theft and burglary then :shock:

If I am to deduce correctly what @Flatty does, it's nip into the neighbour's kitchen whilst they aren't looking and squirts some of their fairy liquid into the cleaning bucket.... :wink:

Only IF you get caught :lol:

Sorry Stu but it's theft and burglary whether you get caught or not, I have a conscience these days :shock:

Sorry Stu but it's theft and burglary whether you get caught or not, I have a conscience these days :shock:

Is your sense of humour having a lie in :lol:

If I caught you in my kitchen stealing fairy liquid I wouldn’t consider it victimless. Firstly as you’re an intruder you’d risk me going full ninja on you before recognising you as my neighbour and secondly I’d wonder why you were planting fairy liquid, I use the eco stuff doncha know :D

I'm alright as we go through gallons of the stuff at work, and all in nice big 5 litre bottles like this :D IMG_20190210_134315.jpg.2947174b01e1b40c833c629153b85f1c.jpg

I have the empties at home as they are surprisingly useful to keep in the garage, I use them for screenwash, plant food etc. Without wanting to start a whole other debate I also use one full of tepid water to de-ice car in the morning. Takes 30 seconds to do entire estate :thumb:

True. He's guaranteed a clean getaway...

I've been waiting fooking ages for the Mrs to use her current bottle ........ I want to make a space ship .

You still got the old white tube type bottle then.

120D8214-910A-4B2D-AC7A-9921043BA062.jpeg.6dfecd820b318e63eb1e530637031500.jpeg

I've got a 4l container of rhino goo I use, spray it on neat and leave for 10 mins then coven in demon foam go over with a sponge and rinse off gets the crud off really well. I like the rhino shine stuff too, bike looks great. Not the cheapest products but works out cheaper in the bigger containers and cleans up a treat. It's all personal choice but I've found this a good trade off in price and how good it is

Dishwashers are great, when I rebuilt my v6 everything that fitted in went in it, heads the lot, have to oil them instantly though on removal as they start to rust very quickly.

If I had a garage I'd have a 2nd hand dishwasher in it :thumb: