Mechanic damaged my Fairing

Younha

I called biscuit retainers because they stop biscuits moving around.

Pah there’s no plastic in the world that can retain a biscuit from me.

They're not to stop you getting to them but to stop them sliding about. The biscuit chastity belt is to stop you getting to them

Quick bust open the biscuit retaining straps this threads in dire need of a cup of tea and a digestive before the chastity belts friend the scolds bridle is deployed.

EEFF7283-80CA-442B-9CD9-D9B62EA46075.thumb.jpeg.518c8835baa762876c000417e05ff073.jpeg

Pah there’s no plastic in the world that can retain a biscuit from me.

They're not to stop you getting to them but to stop them sliding about. The biscuit chastity belt is to stop you getting to them

Quick bust open the biscuit retaining straps this threads in dire need of a cup of tea and a digestive before the chastity belts friend the scolds bridle is deployed.

EEFF7283-80CA-442B-9CD9-D9B62EA46075.jpeg

aaahhhhh the biscuit inquisition are moving in.

Any time you are trying to make yourself look or feel good at the expense of someone else you look a wally.this includes correcting people or otherwise belittleing. I think anyway.

You missed a space after a full stop and then didn't capitalise the T. Belittling was also incorrectly spelt.

I of course had to use spelt just then, because generally speaking the use of "spelled" as the past tense of the word spell is seen more as American English, and I would hate raeswell to pull me up on it

My efforts have not been in vain then :D

Yes they have , I'm going to continue to use the name Zip Ties. You really need to find something to do .

Somewhere back there someone called someone else a nob. Should that not have a "k"?

Genuinely, I don't know if people mean nob or knob. I'm still getting over watching Bedknobs and Broomsticks where the little lad asks the immortal question, "What's that got to do with my knob?"

I wasn't expecting that but then again nobody expects the .....

According to QI, the inquisition (Spanish at least) gave something like 32 days notice....

We'll I wasn't expecting that either ! You sorted your nipples out yet ?

:offtopic:

But

A cable tie (also known as a wire tie, hose tie, steggel tie, zap strap or zip tie, and by the brand names Ty-Rap and Panduit strap) is a type of fastener, for holding items together, primarily electrical cables or wires. Because of their low cost and ease of use, cable ties are ubiquitous, finding use in a wide range of other applications. Stainless steel versions, either naked or coated with a rugged plastic, cater for exterior applications and hazardous environments.

Cable ties were first invented by Thomas & Betts, an electrical company, in 1958 under the brand name Ty-Rap. Initially they were designed for airplane wire harnesses. The original design used a metal tooth, and these can still be obtained. Manufacturers later changed to the nylon/plastic design.

Wonder what biscuits they ate, I bet they were dry an ‘orrible.

Ryvitas (not really a biscuit but ya know)

My efforts have not been in vain then :D

Yes they have , I'm going to continue to use the name Zip Ties. You really need to find something to do .

you will be calling them bag ties next :lol:

I would tie my bags with Twizzle Sticks .

you will be calling them bag ties next :lol:

I would tie my bags with Twizzle Sticks .

When I was a lot younger and a lot less wiser a Twizzle stick was slang for a Bong pipe (allegedly), dunno how you’d tie a bag with one, smoke a bag yes, but tie a bag up??

probably hard tac