11th March Mod 1

12.30 till 1600

22nd March

12.30 till 1600

MOD 2

ALL THAT FOR

£745

does this sound right guys

Half days are probably better for learning, there’ll be time for it to sink in before the next session.

Agreed on that point. I learned over a longer period of time with 2 hour lessons once or twice a week or so and I was usually pretty tired after those 2 hours so even half days would be physically tough. But then again I'm 40 years old so may not be such a problem for a young-un.

Half days are probably better for learning, there’ll be time for it to sink in before the next session.

Agreed on that point. I learned over a longer period of time with 2 hour lessons once or twice a week or so and I was usually pretty tired after those 2 hours so even half days would be physically tough. But then again I'm 40 years old so may not be such a problem for a young-un.

Lol trcooke..40 years old makes me a grandad at 50........

Looks like you do CBT first Saturday and seconds Saturday you just start on a 125 until they are confident and you move up to 600, this is fairly standard practice when starting fresh.

I'd also agree that half days probably isn't a bad thing. I was knackered after my CBT and all day training days.

Not sure whether "MMA SESSION" refers to Mixed Martial Arts, I can only assume that it doesn't because I can't see how it's relevant unless you're one for indulging in road rage.

Cheers guy's for all your replies good news as well today me bike being delivered on Friday so will be able to practice in my garden.......

Practice in your garden. That's a big garden you have.