looking at phones

fastbob

Over the last 5 years or so I've had the s4 mini, the s7 and now an s9.

the GPS failed on the s7 after about 18 months but otherwise I've never had issues with them. They've all survived a few drops but I do recommend the caseology range as they're cheapish and can take the knocks :lol:

I've been super impressed with the camera on Huawei phones. Both my brothers have them and they are stunning.

Personally, I've been running stock android for years now, since the Nexus 4. I have an original Pixel phone since they day they were released (October 2016) and it is still plenty fast enough, and the screen is gorgeous. It's rugged too, I never keep my phones in a case, I've dropped this one down flights of stairs, shut it in a car door, dropped it in puddles and in a fish tank, dropped it loads of times onto the ground as I miss my jacket pocket on my bike jacket :roll: :lol:

It's got some pretty nasty looking dents on the metal body, but everything works as it should still. Can't see me replacing it any time soon.

I've been super impressed with the camera on Huawei phones. Both my brothers have them and they are stunning.

Same here!

I snapped these the other night I was bullied by [mention]Slowlycatchymonkey[/mention] to go take pics :lol:

pretty impressed with how they came out

IMG_20190217_190442.jpg

IMG_20190217_190458.jpg

IMG_20190217_190535.jpg

IMG_20190217_190905.jpg

IMG_20190217_191157.jpg

IMG_20190217_191239.jpg

I got a Galaxy S8 last year....it's on a contract and was the cheapest one I could find with the amount of data I wanted.......I think I'm paying £22 a month for 3GB data, 1000 mins calls and unlimited texts on a 2 year contract......so far I've been very pleased with it....... 8-)

I’m an apple fan. The iPhone XS Max is brilliant.

I was thinking of getting one but upgraded to the XR instead, mostly for the great battery life and it’s a few hundred cheaper but have to agree, all the current iPhones are really good, I also made the switch from pc to Mac about 10 years ago now, not knocking windows or android in any way here, just personally prefer Mac OS and iOS, only switched to an iPhone from a Blackberry about 4 years ago, used to really like them!.

Same here!

I snapped these the other night I was bullied by @Slowlycatchymonkey to go take pics :lol:

pretty impressed with how they came out

By jove that is art. Art worth seeing.

To think of all those knives handed in to the police and what they may have been used for before compared to what they’ve been turned into..... well there’s not a word for it.

Bankys’ oxymorons are ‘kapow’ but this packs past that punch.. and is beautiful.