helmet / goggle fan ?

fastbob

Slumped here watching How It's Made on Quest and there was a piece on Ski Goggles which , to my surprise , can be bought fitted with a micro extractor fan . Could this be the ultimate solution to visor fogging ? Do any HELMETS exist with such a system ?

I went halves on those ski goggles as a prezzie for my friend and they are amazing. She went from having a guaranteed horrible time having to stop every few moments because she was so fogged up to not fogging up at all. They’ve been around for years and I’m surprised it’s not been taken up in motorcycle helmets.

There is this-

https://motorbikewriter.com/feher-air-conditioned-helmet/

Hi @fastbob can't think of one for fogging up, but how about this for the rain!!!!!!!! :thumb:

SAM_2312.JPG

And only £1.97 !

So riding in winter in an MX helmet and ski goggles ( with fan ) sounds like an attractive solution to fogging .

Hi @fastbob can't think of one for fogging up, but how about this for the rain!!!!!!!! :thumb:

SAM_2312.JPG

Got one...it's in the bottom draw with the Wal Phillip's Fuel Injector. And it will stay there.

But there again, what do you expect for 39/6?

SAM_2312.JPG

Got one...it's in the bottom draw with the Wal Phillip's Fuel Injector. And it will stay there.

Wow a Wal Phillip's Fuel Injector, takes me back, to a lot of blown up BSA bantam engines👍👍 in my youth.

SAM_2312.JPG

Wow a Wal Phillip's Fuel Injector, takes me back, to a lot of blown up BSA bantam engines👍👍 in my youth.

Yes.....I think they were the origin of the phrase "going for a burn-up".......

Hi [mention]Speedy23[/mention] Found this ad in same mag, Wonder if you still buy these new,

SAM_2314.thumb.JPG.1e67616e59be69b11fb442c37531feb2.JPG

And on the subject of Weird and Wonderful, here's one for the Lady's who have had a bad Helmet hair day ie [mention]Slowlycatchymonkey[/mention]

SAM_2316.thumb.JPG.c7196bd25cfd38a88a626252b9bb0236.JPG :thumb:

Hi @Speedy23 Found this ad in same mag, Wonder if you still buy these new,

SAM_2314.JPG

And on the subject of Weird and Wonderful, here's one for the Lady's who have had a bad Helmet hair day ie @Slowlycatchymonkey

SAM_2316.JPG

As far as Mr. Phillips device goes, hope not. And as for the hairy helmet, brilliant. Totally brilliant. [mention]Slowlycatchymonkey[/mention] a photo at last....... Just gotta love those rich, natural tresses.

Blonde, Auburn, Light Brown - what's not to like? As far as I can see, the only disadvantage is that the peak might prevent you from fitting your turbo-visor. But a small price to pay for being the prettiest pillion in town ('cos as we all know, gurls would never be found up front..... would they?).

Well, Shoei and AGV, you' ve missed a trick there. That's why Kangol are now the world's #1 manufacturer of safety hel........

But just imagine it in the rain...... 60 miles back to the Smoke up the A23 fresh from the battlefields of Brighton in the pissing rain with a cold, wet, dead rat lying against your neck........

Guest Richzx6r

Blonde, Auburn, Light Brown - what's not to like? As far as I can see, the only disadvantage is that the peak might prevent you from fitting your turbo-visor. But a small price to pay for being the prettiest pillion in town ('cos as we all know, gurls would never be found up front..... would they?).

Well, Shoei and AGV, you' ve missed a trick there. That's why Kangol are now the world's #1 manufacturer of safety hel........

But just imagine it in the rain...... 60 miles back to the Smoke up the A23 fresh from the battlefields of Brighton in the pissing rain with a cold, wet, dead rat lying against your neck........

Nothing can beat riding with a cold, wet, dead rat round your neck

Dunno why that description has made me think of the MIL :D

Guest Richzx6r

The MIL? Am I too young??

Guest Richzx6r

The MIL? Am I too young??

One of the most wicked abbreviations known to man- Mother In Law :shock: :D

Ahh yea that's fair just not heard that before lol