Keith flint: my life in bikes

geofferz

I never knew he was in to bikes either until I saw some people talking abut how approachable and nice he was at trackdays on PH biker banter forum.

Absolutely gutted about his passing. Saw them when they did the warriors festival at Milton Keynes bowl, absolutely amazing and hands down the best show I have ever seen. Keith had such a prescence on stage. Gutted I missed the chance to see them a couple times after that but glad I have the memories of seeing them live.

I saw Prodigy at Glastonbury... or was it V99... or was it... to be honest, that summer kinda passed in a smokey blur.

What I clearly remember is one, two... one, two........ ONETWOTHREEFOUR! heading in to Smack My Bitch Up.

Edit: f**k me, that was twenty years ago! I feel old now. :cry:

I was watching one of my friends race his GSXR600 at Brands, got to be a decade ago now and Keith Flint was walking around the paddock before he raced too(was on a tricked up GSXR 1000 IIRC) me and my friend spoke to him briefly, asked him about his bike and wished him luck etc, seemed a really normal guy who obviously loved his bikes, I've never really listened to their later stuff, loved Experience though, RIP.

He had a race team TTC that did road racing. Was often seen at various races and always had time for an interview. Seemed a top bloke really sad what he was going through in private