Today's crash

Guest Richzx6r

Guest Richzx6r

Shame, insurance might need it for the claim :mrgreen:

Lmao I didn't even notice that till I had another look at it, at least the bike was clean....ish

Guest Richzx6r

Thought I'd commented but apparently not. Sorry about the off... Could've been worse though, I guess.

No worries geofferz, yea it could have been alot worse but I'm on the mend now got the dressing changed today and it is looking ok and I can already operate the clutch on the hire bike so hopefully wont be too long before I'm off the pain killers

Guest Richzx6r

Not particularly no, I used to be a courier and had one of them and it was horrible, don't get me wrong comfortable for all day riding but gutless and just over 100mph flat out and it drank fuel so yea safe to say not wat I'd have chosen had I been given the chance

Guest Richzx6r

Absolute Idiots, So many of them on the road now a days!

Your finger looks so painful, I hope it heals quickly!

Hi mate cheers for the well wishes, it is slowly getting better now its just a waiting game but unsure for how long, and yeah there are definitely a lot of idiots out there who are more than happy to ruin your day

Hi mate cheers for the well wishes, it is slowly getting better now its just a waiting game but unsure for how long, and yeah there are definitely a lot of idiots out there who are more than happy to ruin your day

I guess it could have been worse for you, Did you have gloves on too?

I haven't much riding experience at the moment, infact I have 0 riding experience as I'm doing my CBT next week! I thought the gloves/ protective gear protected you from stuff like this :shock:

I'm constantly looking out of my mirrors for Bikers, it just baffles me how some drivers are in a world of their own whilst driving & pay no attention what so ever! :mad:

Guest Richzx6r

I guess it could have been worse for you, Did you have gloves on too?

I haven't much riding experience at the moment, infact I have 0 riding experience as I'm doing my CBT next week! I thought the gloves/ protective gear protected you from stuff like this :shock:

I'm constantly looking out of my mirrors for Bikers, it just baffles me how some drivers are in a world of their own whilst driving & pay no attention what so ever! :mad:

Yea It could have been a lot worse and yea I was wearing gloves but they were well past they're use by date being at least 10 years old probably older but that was my fault for not replacing them, had I not been wearing any my hands would have been skinned so apart from that finger they did they're sacrificial role and I only have the gammy finger due to the stitching opening up allowing the finger to become best friends with the road surface.

Yes I'm with you on 75% of other road users, I'd guess that the majority don't know anything about cars let alone bikes so they are just oblivious to what they don't know

Guest Richzx6r

wots the green stuff over the handlebar? ...is it blood? are you a lizard person? :shock:

Damn I thought I had hidden my true identity well enough :mrgreen:

That green stuff is the grip rubber just where the black rubber has decided it wasn't friends with the green rubber and has come off

Guest Richzx6r

Always sad seeing post accident bike pics :(

I'm with you on that point I'm not keen on them but the insurance need them so they have to be taken

Guest Richzx6r

So on Wednesday the solicitors deem my case to have a reasonable chance of success so they take it on and just 5 minutes ago I receive another stating they wont be going ahead with it due to them saying it doesn't have a reasonable chance of success......am I being messed around here or what??!!

Not particularly no, I used to be a courier and had one of them and it was horrible, don't get me wrong comfortable for all day riding but gutless and just over 100mph flat out and it drank fuel so yea safe to say not wat I'd have chosen had I been given the chance

Wow that pants I got a P reg cb750 does 130 and I'm sure there's a wee bit left to go .

Yea go with a biker lawyer as said .. MCN has a big advert on one such ..most these ambulance chasers dontntake cases on unless they have something like 70 to 80% high return for them

Even if it's a plane sale win unless they can drag it out over say a year or so . Then they won't touch it .

As they want to send you load letters .you to go in and see them (if your local ) or they come and see you then pay for medical reports . Police reports . Hospital appointments . Then say a years pain .Then they will get you a standred pay out .. while they get about 4 times the amount you get yet your the one in pain ..

One my m8s worked for admiral insurance in the claims department .. .