Today's crash

Guest Richzx6r

Guest Richzx6r

Well the missus decided to contact national accident I think it was, so because shes done that I'll have to see what they say but they will probably do the same as the first lot so yeah watch this space

Good lord, i will never moan about a broken nail ever again

Think my gloves are around two years old.... crap. I really like them as well and they were the only ones that fit me when i tried every other glove in the entire shop on

Speedy recovery to you, glad it wasnt worse.

Car drivers are getting worse, i swear

Guest Richzx6r

Good lord, i will never moan about a broken nail ever again

Think my gloves are around two years old.... crap. I really like them as well and they were the only ones that fit me when i tried every other glove in the entire shop on

Speedy recovery to you, glad it wasnt worse.

Car drivers are getting worse, i swear

Yea agree on standards of driving,and I put it down to cars now being too easy to drive so you just switch off in them, and 2 years old isn't so bad just be prepared to change them in a year or two.

Cheers for the well wishes

Ouch!! Biggest sympathies pal. As said above, there seem to be so many dicks on the road nowadays who just don't seem to see much further than their own vehicle or maybe just don't care (what I think of as 'protective box syndrome').

As someone who plays piano and relies on his hands for intricate work I think I'd rather break a leg than damage my hands. Good luck with your claims, hope you get a worthy payout, and all speed with your recovery.