Brexit.

Smithers

I'm surprised at how little Brexit features in the non bike related board :?:

I'm not . I expect everyone's sick to death of it .

I hope this won't affect my ginger biscuits :shock:

Exactly! And I haven't heard this discussed once by our elected representatives. It seems to me that they're all out of touch with what the public really cares about.

I hope this won't affect my ginger biscuits :shock:

Exactly! And I haven't heard this discussed once by our elected representatives. It seems to me that they're all out of touch with what the public really cares about.

They won;t care it will mean more expenses for them as they will have to buy more packs :popcorn:

what amuses me most about the whole Brexit fiasco so far is the one "win" the UK government has announced after 3 years.

The return of the BLUE passport.. as though that was something we lost. It wasn't. Changing to Maroon was a choice.

what amuses me most about the whole Brexit fiasco so far is the one "win" the UK government has announced after 3 years.

The return of the BLUE passport.. as though that was something we lost. It wasn't. Changing to Maroon was a choice.

And what has this to do with biscuits ?

Nothing. just as the title of this thread has nothing to do with the Brexit Fiasco. or lack of any discussion.

I'm surprised at how little Brexit features in the non bike related board :?:

or maybe you need to renew you current prescription specaticules. :up:

Because when Theresa smugly announced her win corbyn said 'what do you want - a biscuit?!'

This was my one small haven I could come to and not get wound up by the constant crap from both sides on Brexit.

Had wisdom tooth out yesterday (been waiting 2 years for removal as 2 dentists couldn't do it ended up as hospital removal) so biscuits are also off the menu :crybaby:

What is everyone's favorite soup?

This was my one small haven I could come to and not get wound up by the constant crap from both sides on Brexit.

Had wisdom tooth out yesterday (been waiting 2 years for removal as 2 dentists couldn't do it ended up as hospital removal) so biscuits are also off the menu :crybaby:

Coronation Street .

Exactly the point I was trying to make but perhaps I was a little too subtle.

I feel your pain , fooking hate dentists , espicailly the bitch who tried to pull one of my teeth last year she should be struck off.