dk motorcycles

skyrider

Well my mate won an auction on fleabay on sunday night and he asked me if I would pick it up for him in my van so yesterday we went to dk motorcycles in stoke. he had bought a used north American import gs 750 and it is a project bike, has anyone any views on dk :?:

Expensive for many things but occasionally well priced, I got a replacement alternator cover for the TRX from them - annoyingly difficult to find one without a hole ground into the bottom but they had one. Good service over the phone too from what I remember.

Pics though, come on.

I'm originally from Stoke, although thankfully I don't have the accent (forky nell mar mate, are dunner toke lark a Stokie, thar thinks thay's gooey nall posh if thar dunner live in kindslice). I've driven past DK thousands of times but only actually been in once when I needed a replacement headlight for my wife's ZZR600. As I recall, most of their bikes were a bit on the pricey side, but the parts were reasonable-ish.

Ope that elps duck. :thumb:

well the big room we were in most of the bikes were definitely projects with a few shiny ones thrown in, perhaps there was another room I didn't see, the gs my mate bought there was no centre stand the brakes didn't work it wanted a new seat and the tank needs respraying and no chain but he seemed happy with the bike so now he has a project :D