Sky sports TV

Smithers

Now TV dongle which plugs into hdmi and USB for its power so no cables

That's the type of thing but it's subscription based. I will be paying a subscription to Netflix so can't see the point? I'm looking for something which accepts my Netflix account and allows me to stream from TV and PC.

Thanks for reply though.

[mention]Bender[/mention]

Chromecast looks just the ticket. I will pop into Currys during the week with view to looking and buying it. The 3rd Generation prices are pretty much all the same on the net (around £30) , so buying it local looks a good bet.

Bike forums for net streaming info. Brilliant.

Oh bye the way; well done to Lewis Hamilton for winning the China F1 GP on the one thousandth F1 GP 8-)

Cheers. :cheers:

Hack a firestick or just get an hdmi wireless android box, plenty of options.

Don't want to hack then just buy a chromecast.

I wouldn't dream of a hacked fire stick , where you get every sports channel there is , including all the 3 o'clock kick off Saturday football matches , all sky channels including movies, sky box office for all the boxing , films that are on at the pictures , in fact I've heard you get absolutely everything ... imagine that :D

Hack a firestick or just get an hdmi wireless android box, plenty of options.

Don't want to hack then just buy a chromecast.

I wouldn't dream of a hacked fire stick , where you get every sports channel there is , including all the 3 o'clock kick off Saturday football matches , all sky channels including movies, sky box office for all the boxing , films that are on at the pictures , in fact I've heard you get absolutely everything ... imagine that :D

No I wouldn't recommend doing any of that.