Knob on a bike

Bender

Bad as each other really .

I disagree, at least the guy in the punto was doing something constructive.

Yeah but you have to question why he buggered off and set fire to his car .

Bad as each other really .

I'm willing to take a punt on avoiding dangerous driving, loosing his licence and multiple other counts and also avoiding twat faces red neck friends knowing who he was would be a bonus.

I'm willing to take a punt on avoiding dangerous driving, loosing his licence and multiple other counts and also avoiding twat faces red neck friends knowing who he was would be a bonus.

Sadly you're right .

Guest Richzx6r

I'd definitely side on the car driver this time around......the knobhead on the bike knocking off wingmirrors of car drivers who didn't deserve it deserved to get himself knocked off

I'm on the side of the driver as well. a few years ago my mate had his bike nicked from his back garden, so I gave him a lift into work in the cage I owned at the time (2.2lt Astra). On the way home one night we saw three scrotes riding a bike, and my mate shouts "that's my bike!". after checking with him it really was his bike I sped up to catch them up and gave the back end a nudge so they all fell off. My mates bike was already written off by the insurance so he didn't loose anything on it. though it was not badly damaged as the scrotes cushioned the fall. I also once used my bike to chase a scrote I had just seen run a knife down the newly painted tank. people were pointing where he had run to so he could not get away. little sh*t came from a family with a police record for all of them, and I cornered him in a dead end cos he thought I could not get the bike down the alley-I just swung the mirrors in and opened the throttle - scared the crap out of him. He actually had the nerve to come to my house later that evening with his old man, a guy with no neck (or brains) who thought he could intimidate me but I stood my ground and told him what had gone on, and would brain him with my bike chain if I caught him or any of his family anywhere near my bike in future. He just grabbed his son by the ear, (very nice man) and dragged him down the street shouting profanities. My principles are if you mess with my bike and I catch you then you have bought anything I do to you upon yourself. the last thing you want is a very angry man in a crash helmet with armoured gloves and a bad attitude :twisted: :twisted:

The met are trained and accountable is the difference

Standing your ground us all well and good, it' could have had me dead twice, nearly stabbed and de brained with a crowbar, I certainly wouldn't want some of the idiots appearing at my door now as to be honest they don't give a f**k if they are right or wrong it's more to do with family and keeping your place in the scum.

I would have started a go fund me page for another punto if he hadn't run 😁

Guest Richzx6r

I'm on the side of the driver as well. a few years ago my mate had his bike nicked from his back garden, so I gave him a lift into work in the cage I owned at the time (2.2lt Astra). On the way home one night we saw three scrotes riding a bike, and my mate shouts "that's my bike!". after checking with him it really was his bike I sped up to catch them up and gave the back end a nudge so they all fell off. My mates bike was already written off by the insurance so he didn't loose anything on it. though it was not badly damaged as the scrotes cushioned the fall. I also once used my bike to chase a scrote I had just seen run a knife down the newly painted tank. people were pointing where he had run to so he could not get away. little sh*t came from a family with a police record for all of them, and I cornered him in a dead end cos he thought I could not get the bike down the alley-I just swung the mirrors in and opened the throttle - scared the crap out of him. He actually had the nerve to come to my house later that evening with his old man, a guy with no neck (or brains) who thought he could intimidate me but I stood my ground and told him what had gone on, and would brain him with my bike chain if I caught him or any of his family anywhere near my bike in future. He just grabbed his son by the ear, (very nice man) and dragged him down the street shouting profanities. My principles are if you mess with my bike and I catch you then you have bought anything I do to you upon yourself. the last thing you want is a very angry man in a crash helmet with armoured gloves and a bad attitude :twisted: :twisted:

I'm definitely along the same lines, a number of years ago me and a friend were riding through a village at 30 because it was a 30 limit I look in my mirror to see we had a car about 5 ft from our rear wheels as we were riding side by side so with that iv said for my mate to pull in front so anyway a short time later it went in to a 50 limit and I started speeding up to 50 but before i did I checked my mirrors for find no car behind us so thought he must have turned down the road we had just gone past.......ohhh no he didn't he decided his battered old Nissan micra could out pace a ninja to the speed limit so I casually accelerated at the same speed and then a car appears coming the other way about 1/4 mile down the road and apparently I was the 1 who should give way go the overtaking prick as he was motioning for me to slow down so he could pull back to his side of the road, he then decided he was going to use his car to move me and pushed me in to a bus stop which took the indicator of the front of the fairing at which point I saw red so having my bike chain in the tank bag draped across the top of it I set off in pursuit with lights flashing and me motioning for him to pull over at which all I got was him giving me the finger so I calmed down slightly and followed him until traffic forced him to stop I pulled up beside him and smashed his windscreen with my chain so that he couldn't drive at which point my mate catches us up to watch the spectacular show.....oh and I was using a helmet cam at the time which caught everything so I passed it to a friend of mine who is in the police and the guy in the car was seen by him.....point of this is dont mess with a bikers bike unless you are happy to deal with the consequences which the bike rider will inevitably dish out

I'm definitely along the same lines, a number of years ago me and a friend were riding through a village at 30 because it was a 30 limit I look in my mirror to see we had a car about 5 ft from our rear wheels as we were riding side by side so with that iv said for my mate to pull in front so anyway a short time later it went in to a 50 limit and I started speeding up to 50 but before i did I checked my mirrors for find no car behind us so thought he must have turned down the road we had just gone past.......ohhh no he didn't he decided his battered old Nissan micra could out pace a ninja to the speed limit so I casually accelerated at the same speed and then a car appears coming the other way about 1/4 mile down the road and apparently I was the 1 who should give way go the overtaking prick as he was motioning for me to slow down so he could pull back to his side of the road, he then decided he was going to use his car to move me and pushed me in to a bus stop which took the indicator of the front of the fairing at which point I saw red so having my bike chain in the tank bag draped across the top of it I set off in pursuit with lights flashing and me motioning for him to pull over at which all I got was him giving me the finger so I calmed down slightly and followed him until traffic forced him to stop I pulled up beside him and smashed his windscreen with my chain so that he couldn't drive at which point my mate catches us up to watch the spectacular show.....oh and I was using a helmet cam at the time which caught everything so I passed it to a friend of mine who is in the police and the guy in the car was seen by him.....point of this is dont mess with a bikers bike unless you are happy to deal with the consequences which the bike rider will inevitably dish out

you may have been in the right as with regards to his overtaking ...but is there any point in being DEAD right ?

Guest Richzx6r

you may have been in the right as with regards to his overtaking ...but is there any point in being DEAD right ?

Well I saw it as an attempt on my life when he ran in to the side of me and saw red in hindsight it wasn't the best course I could have taken but you don't think in the heat of the moment

Nope that's the problem, it's often a rash decision made in anger or fear, unfortunately the benefit of hindsight is only something you have time for later.

I have great difficulty standing by in any situation that could do with intervention

there's idiots in cars and bikes , you can ease the situation by backing off and staying calm although every ones different and I totally understand seeing red when your on a bike , the trouble is you just don't know who your dealing with nowadays.

Don't get me wrong , if it was a small person a pensioner or some one with a severe disability , I'd be pulling up and sorting em out .

Guest Richzx6r

there's idiots in cars and bikes , you can ease the situation by backing off and staying calm although every ones different and I totally understand seeing red when your on a bike , the trouble is you just don't know who your dealing with nowadays.

Don't get me wrong , if it was a small person a pensioner or some one with a severe disability , I'd be pulling up and sorting em out .

Severe disability......sounds like a car driver :scratch:

Just seen the video on another site it wouldn't play on here.... after the punto hit him and then backed up to turn round I hope he ran over the the skip rat .