Superbike factory reviews?

Guest Richzx6r

Guest Richzx6r

So I viewed the busa that I originally wanted but pics did it more justice than they should have, but there is a blue one £400 cheaper which in the pics looks awful but in person is much nicer so I'm going for that one just trying to sort out the finance for it as we speak

So I viewed the busa that I originally wanted but pics did it more justice than they should have, but there is a blue one £400 cheaper which in the pics looks awful but in person is much nicer so I'm going for that one just trying to sort out the finance for it as we speak

Did you manage to get a test ride booked for it in the end?

Guest Richzx6r

Did you manage to get a test ride booked for it in the end?

So they dont do test rides.....but strange but there are so many bikes there that it's hard to get bikes out and they have to go through all they're pre sale checks and such before they let a bike out so it's just sit on n if you like it then buy it, and the missus said it's more comfortable than the ninja.....well no sh*t sherlock

Guest Richzx6r

Yea though need to ask my nan for a loan as not getting accepted for the finance because the bike isnt a 10 plate or younger it's an 08 reg.....seems strange as if I was getting something 9 years old or less I'd have been getting it and the 12 plate busa is £6100 and I don't really want to be paying that much

Cheers mate, it's the first time iv gone to her for money as I like to try to be independent but I'm sure it won't be a problem

family is always the best option if possible, no interest charges for a start off :lol: :thumb:

That is true, I'll get on the phone to her tomorrow I think, unless you all want to do a whip round for me :lol:

I would if i could, got my baby from a loan from the inlaws :cheers:

Guest Richzx6r

Well I know my brother went to my nan for a loan for a car which was a good few grand, i need 4 grand or so which I'll be able to pay back over a couple of years no problems

Well I know my brother went to my nan for a loan for a car which was a good few grand, i need 4 grand or so which I'll be able to pay back over a couple of years no problems

Dude, you're 33years old and having to borrow 4k from your gran which will take you a couple of years to pay back??

Doesn't that's ring any alarm bells with you about your financial situation and life choices??

Guest Richzx6r

Mate if I could do it on my own this time I would so no need to give me a hard time, I dont generally go to anyone for help with things but due to personal circumstances I need a hand to get the bike as the loan bike is going back soon and I need transport for work

Guest Richzx6r

Dude, you're 33years old and having to borrow 4k from your gran which will take you a couple of years to pay back??

Doesn't that's ring any alarm bells with you about your financial situation and life choices??

Also dynax borrowed some funds so are you going to give him a hard time about it?

I dread to think what my family would have thought if I'd tried to get a loan out of my nan when I was 33. She'd been dead for 13 years, so they'd probably have had me sectioned. :D

Also dynax borrowed some funds so are you going to give him a hard time about it?

Yes!, c'mon Joeman, give me a hard time :lol: , i'm older and my finances are bolloxed, :booty:

My nan wouldnt even give me a roll up , I had to nick em off her .... although when she died she did leave me her porcelain bed pan .

My finances are very strange. The Wife and I never have any money spare to do things I want to do but fortunately we can always find spare cash for when she wants something :scratch:

Yes!, c'mon Joeman, give me a hard time :lol: , i'm older and my finances are bolloxed, :booty:

Not giving anyone a hard time, it's a pretty sensible question isn't it??