Superbike factory reviews?

Guest Richzx6r

But getting absolutely everything for just over 3.5k its not bad going

Not really when you look at what bike he got . ( We tried to tell him )

Ooh can I join?

Yes! we can call it the We might not have money but we have bikes club!

I don't have a bike at the moment. I'll have to be in an offshoot club, no money, no bike, soon to be no job. Christ this is depressing.

Guest Richzx6r

Also dynax borrowed some funds so are you going to give him a hard time about it?

Yes!, c'mon Joeman, give me a hard time :lol: , i'm older and my finances are bolloxed, :booty:

Not giving anyone a hard time, it's a pretty sensible question isn't it??

Well you kinda were mate, we all need a hand at points

Yes!, c'mon Joeman, give me a hard time :lol: , i'm older and my finances are bolloxed, :booty:

Ok well how about taking it as the sensible question that it was rather than getting all defensive and upset.

Bikes aren't cheap, running bikes isn't cheap, biking gear isn't cheap. If it's genuinely about needing transport to get to work there are much cheaper alternatives to a Busa that won't leave you indebted to your family for years to come.

If I'd wanted to give you a hard time I would have.

Guest Richzx6r

Ok well how about taking it as the sensible question that it was rather than getting all defensive and upset.

Bikes aren't cheap, running bikes isn't cheap, biking gear isn't cheap. If it's genuinely about needing transport to get to work there are much cheaper alternatives to a Busa that won't leave you indebted to your family for years to come.

If I'd wanted to give you a hard time I would have.

Well I have decided against a busa after all I'm going to get another zx6r, only reason I was after a busa is due to the insurance actually being cheaper than the zx6r which I can't understand but there you go.

The other reason being that I can't ride super sports bikes for that much longer and figured a busa would keep me from getting bored but still being comfortable enough to do some long distance trips

Guest Richzx6r

a lot of years ago bikes were a working mans work transport now they are richer persons plaything :P

Well it's my only form of transport

The other reason being that I can't ride super sports bikes for that much longer and figured a busa would keep me from getting bored but still being comfortable enough to do some long distance trips

Why can't you ride super sports for much longer?

Guest Richzx6r

Why can't you ride super sports for much longer?

I have various injuries that make sports bikes bloody uncomfortable after half an hour

a lot of years ago bikes were a working mans work transport now they are richer persons plaything :P

So how come I've got two of them then ? I am most certainly not a richer person .