Bad B-movies

For your consideration: It Conquered The World. Surely one of the worst movies ever made, and wonderful for that very reason. :lol:

Lee Van Cleef and Peter Graves, both of whom really ought to have known better, star in this 50's sci-fi atrocity in which a deranged fanged courgette from Venus talks to a scientist over the radio and convinces him that he is coming to Earth to save mankind. Too late he realises that he has been duped by the obnoxious extraterrestrial vegetable, and after the US Army fails to destroy it with machine guns and bazookas, he kills it with a blow-lamp.

A classic!

IMG_1654.JPG.c6203fe77ca0cf27656d265810527496.JPG

This is probably the only bad B-movie I can remember watching

644894-x1.jpg.5602fabc852c6ee0f6de78c369ab07fe.jpg

Now if you want to talk cheesy straight to video martial arts films from the 80's 90's I can carry on all day :lol:

@Bender Basket case, Brilliant.

I'm a fan of 'The Creature From The Black Lagoon'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svyPswixryM

Me too - I first saw it as a kid, and the hand appearing out of the lagoon behind the woman and clawing the ground was pretty creepy. Quatermass and the Pit was another that gave me the willies when I was little.

Seen summat on fb called The Sand, it looks shocking and i am dying to watch it. 😂

That does look dire. I recall a similar film back in the early eighties called Blood Beach starring Burt Young. The Sand might well be a remake of it

I love a crap movie, both modern and oldies. here are a few in my collection:

Sharknado 1 and 2

Thing from another planet

Damn sea vampires

Spiders

Shark Attack 1 and 2

Octopus 1 and 2

Kill Zombie

Killer Klowns from outer space

Crocodile 1 and 2

Creature from the black lagoon

The stuff

Basket Case

The Room

:D

That does look dire. I recall a similar film back in the early eighties called Blood Beach starring Burt Young. The Sand might well be a remake of it

Blood Beach! Hadn't thought about that in nearly 30 years! Doesn't a bloke get his cock bitten off at one point? :lol:

Never before has the beauty of the sexual act been so crassly exploited. You will cream in your jeans when you see the bizarre story of what happens when high school girls are allowed to stay out after curfew.

Although, so far there's no known treatment for death's crippling effects, still everyone can acquaint himself with the three early warning signs of death: one, rigor mortis; two, a rotting smell; three, occasional drowsiness.

A.M. Newscaster: It's 19 minutes after the hour, and now it's time for our daily feature The Astrological Hour. A quick reminder these reports are not intended to foster belief in astrology, but merely to support people who cannot take responsibility for their own lives.

All this and MORE...

Brutal! Savage! Beyond Perversion!

Blood Beach! Hadn't thought about that in nearly 30 years! Doesn't a bloke get his cock bitten off at one point? :lol:

:lol: :lol: I had forgotten about that bit but you're right.. haven't seen it since the eighties and don't own it. Hmm... Amazon here I come :D

@JRH Is that the movie that shot Steve McQueen to stardom? :lol:

It was his first leading role.. but his road to stardom came later and began on US TV. Arguably his first major film was The Magnificent Seven. followed 3 years later by The Great Escape.

@JRH Is that the movie that shot Steve McQueen to stardom? :lol:

He was in the original 1958 movie not sure it would have shot him to stardom though.

This

That's one of the few remakes I enjoyed. I much preferred the McQueen version though, more suspense with less visual effects (although the humongous blob over the town at the end was funny).